Tuesday 11 November 2014

Anything goes at ATSM

Evening all. 
Yep it's triple post Tuesday! Since the clocks have gone back my post for ATSM is scheduled for a Tuesday instead of early Wednesday mornings. I am hoping that I will have internet when I visit my son on Wednesday for my evening out to craft class with Di, but it doesn't look good as the gas men look to have damaged his cable connection while digging the road up. They are due Wednesday am so perhaps I will get online before I head home. If not I apologise in advance to the rest of my teamies for my lack of prompt commenting!

This week our theme over at ATSM is 

ANYTHING GOES

It means you can let your imagination run riot but that also means so many ideas run around in my head that I find it difficult to come down on one idea!
Anyway here is my card.


I took my inspiration from a couple of challenges, always a good way to focus the mind.
Over at Less is More it is their one layer challenge, Inkspirational's cue word is shine and One layer simplicity is Home sweet home.

The stencil for this was made by cutting out the frame using MB Calm Countryside (without the clouds) and part of MB Country Landscape. The sky was inked using DI Chipped Sapphire then the stars were added using a steady had and a bottle of silver Stickles! The greeting is from a set that came free with a mag.

OK that's about it. Please visit the rest of the team for more inspiration if you need it and then join in.

I shall enter the following challenges -

Less is More - OLC Starry Starry Night
One layer Simplicity - Home Sweet Home



29 comments:

  1. Beautiful masking :) love the shimmeringb Stars !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous one layer card, Jules. The colour you achieved is stunning. I hope the gas men fix their mistake soon! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Julie, your starry village scene is so beautiful; a perfect complement to that wonderful sentiment! Gorgeous!
    ~c

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the starry night scene on your card Julie, as always, a treat to visit your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great take on those challenge = ) Love this CAS card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jules this is a one layer wonder! Just fab night sky and great use of stickles.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Forgot to say-thanks for joining Ink x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Julie, I'm back to say: Thank you for sharing your *shine* inspired card at Inkspirational Challenges!
    ~c

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful, starry night, snow scene Julie!! Great idea to use your dies for making stencils! Love the colour of the night sky with the silvery stars ... so pretty! Loll xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the simplicity of this, it looks classy! Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is such a crisp and fresh CAS card, Julie, great job

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous Julie ... I thought I'd seen your card before but it must have been on one of the other sites.
    So glad you linked up at LIM too.
    Sarah
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looks just gorgeous!
    Love it!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  14. Delightful which fits those challenges perfectly

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  15. LOVE this....so serene and peaceful!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a beautiful starry night sky and I love your winter wonderland, Julie! Very pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous. I do like your starry night sky with the pretty village. Perfectly CAS! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love this ..... the perfect starry night! xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. A beautifully designed card !

    ReplyDelete
  20. Julie what a lovely starry sky!
    Thanks so much for your LIM entry
    Anne
    Less is More Designer

    ReplyDelete
  21. Gorgeous - I never think of using dies to make my own stencils, but this has inspired me! So glad you joined us at OLS!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Sorry for the shocking delay in commenting, Jules! The last week has been crazy! Loving the crispness of your one layer card. I'm really loving blue and white right now, there's something really beautiful about this combo x

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi Julie. Love the little scene, especially the night sky! Have a lovely day! hugs Monika xxx

    ReplyDelete
  24. So pretty! What a great idea using your dies as stencils... Very clever!

    ReplyDelete
  25. EEEP! What a pretty, pretty card!!! LOVE the stickles stars twinkling! Thanks so much for playing the One-Layer Simplicity Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment. I really do enjoy reading what you have to say.

From 25th May 2018, in line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. If you leave me a comment on my blog you do so in the knowledge that it will be visible to all who visit my blog. It will also be visible for anyone to collect.

I personally do not collect any information stored on my blog.

If you have left a comment and don't want it to be seen, then please delete it.
Thanks
Jules :0)