Tuesday 11 November 2014

Thank You

Morning, here I am back with my second post of the morning.
This time its to announce the new challenge over at Cardz4Guyz
As our American friends are preparing for their holidays, this week our theme is -

THANKSGIVING / THANK YOU

So even if you aren't about to celebrate the seasonal holiday then you can also join in.
Here is my DT inspiration.


This is a little bit like the card I made for our CAS challenge a while ago but I used a panel of vertical leaves this time. The background panel was created using Brusho then placed flat on the base card. The top layer was punched using an old leaf punch then stamped with SU woodgrain  and then embossed with clear embossing powder. I know it doesn't show up very well on the photo but it is a very subtle effect even in real life! A SU Sassy Salutations 'Thank You' was stamped in Versamark Vintage Sepia, then it was glued flat on to the Brusho panel. Voila.
Hope you will find the time to join us with your MALE ORIENTED projects this week. For more inspiration check out the rest of the DT over at the main blog.

I shall enter it in the following challenges -

Simply Create Too - Thanksgiving/ thanks
The Male Room - Wood (the woodgrain on the top panel)

Thanks for popping by, come back soon.

7 comments:

  1. Julie: Your card is beautiful--love it!!! 'Thank You' from all the Simply Create Too Design members for joining us for this special challenge [Challenge #74 -"Thanksgiving/Thank You"]. Hope to see your entries next challenge too.

    Diane
    Simply Create Too Design Team Member
    http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this Julie, so elegant x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful CAS card Julie! The leaves and colors made a lovely fall Thank You card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous CAS design Julie. I love the leaf cut outs and how they show the rich colours beneath.
    Thanks for joining us at Simply Create Too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for joining us at TMR with this stunningly simple card, the colours you got with Brushos are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Clean, simple and stunning! I really like the wood grain texture and the super autumnal leaves! Sorry to be so late commenting, thanks for playing along with The Male Room!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those Brushos must be the most fun to play with! Lovely leaves. Thanks for playing at Simply Create Too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment. I really do enjoy reading what you have to say.

From 25th May 2018, in line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. If you leave me a comment on my blog you do so in the knowledge that it will be visible to all who visit my blog. It will also be visible for anyone to collect.

I personally do not collect any information stored on my blog.

If you have left a comment and don't want it to be seen, then please delete it.
Thanks
Jules :0)