Spring has sprung and the grass is riz!
Please excuse the Yorkshirism, you can take a girl out of Yorkshire but not Yorkshire out of the girl!
The grass is now growing strongly away and silage cutting going on on the surrounding fields. Our fields are looking lush, except where the sheep are grazing then its just about keeping pace!
Any way, over at STAMPlorations we are celebrating for the whole of May with our wing themed blog hop and linky party. We've already had parts 1 and 2 so now here is my contribution to part 3.
This spring has seen so many different butterflies fluttering over the fields and garden, must be down to the fabulous summer last year. I was even buzzed by a dragonfly yesterday whilst out walking the dog!
For my card I used one of Shery's new digi images, Fluttery Garden coloured with Copics, fussy cut and mounted over a panel of subtle text. The sentiment, my fave from Balloons and Banners was stamped in black on a white card banner.
So if you would like to join in, here's what to do:-
Comment on the DT and then when you've finished hopping and commenting, share your own projects in the Things with Wings linky party! You've got until 4th June and winners will be announced on June 10th.
Here are the rules to the linky party.
- Create a new winged-themed project (any kind!).
- Post it on your blog (or Flickr, Instagram, SCS gallery, etc.) and then link up below.
- Display our event graphic in your blog post and link back to this post to qualify for the prizes.
- You may enter as many projects as you want, but each project must be in its own post (1 project = 1 blog post = 1 entry)
- Use whatever product(s) you have; STAMPlorations products are not required.
- Link up by Tuesday, June 4, 11:55 p.m. Pacific (GMT-7).
- FIVE (5) winners of $10 gift code - randomly drawn from all comments left on the blog and participating designers blogs
- THREE (3) winners of $15 gift certificate - randomly drawn from all Things with Wings linky party entries
Note: Gift codes and gift certificates are different. It’s all explained here.
May store promotion: All throughout May, products in the THINGS WITH WINGS section will be 15% off instantly + with your DT code, customers can get up to 35% off.
So what are you waiting for?