Tuesday 26 May 2015

A sketch @ Cards und More

Good morning, hope you had a fab BHM (UK) and the kids aren't driving you too mad over half term  holiday (UK).
For the latest challenge over at Cards und More we are asking you to use a sketch to make your projects. Here is my card based on it.


and this is the sketch


My son is off to a wedding soon so I thought I would make another wedding card so he can choose!
As I said before I've not got a lot of wedding sentiments so I ended up doing a bit of freehand printing. The image is my go to wedding stamp from LOTV coloured with Copics and then fussy cut. The ribbons are from the sketch as are the puffy hearts which were left over from making my daughter's wedding invites 10 years ago! The panel behind the couple was embossed using a Cuttlebug ef and the spotty layer was also embossed with a EF from Couture Creations. The central aperture and frame were cut with MFT pierced circle stax.

OK, that's about it, be inspired by the sketch and join in.

I'm joining in at -
Penny Black and More - Dies and Punches


4 comments:

  1. Awwww such a sweet card :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness, this is just so sweet! i love the embossing and the banners separated by the ribbons is very creative and the little hearts are the perfect embellishment. thank you so much for playing along with us at penny black and more.
    linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's lovely mum. I am kind of sad I don't know anyone getting married soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A really lovely wedding card Julie, it looks so striking with the white and just a hint of colour.

    It's lovely to see you at Penny Black and More challenge, many thanks for joining in.

    B x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment. I really do enjoy reading what you have to say.

From 25th May 2018, in line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. If you leave me a comment on my blog you do so in the knowledge that it will be visible to all who visit my blog. It will also be visible for anyone to collect.

I personally do not collect any information stored on my blog.

If you have left a comment and don't want it to be seen, then please delete it.
Thanks
Jules :0)