Sunday 17 May 2015

Will's Birthday Card

Morning all.
Just a quick post to show a card I made for my daughter's friend's son's birthday. Gosh that's a lot of possessive apostrophes for one sentence.
When she asked if I would make a card, I thought that Will was only 2 but she said that he was going to be his 3rd birthday!
I can't believe how quickly the time is going, it only seems a short while ago that he was born.
Will has really ginger hair just like his sister, so I coloured this little chap's from Nellie Snellen to match. 


I used the sketch at CASe this Sketch and the colours at Colour Throwdown as my inspiration as it is orange, red, blue and yellow. The paper from Nit Wits was just perfect for this card and I cut a star with a Marianne die and a 3 from my MFT little numbers die. The sentiment was a freebie. The little Indian was stamped then coloured with Copics to match the paper and challenge before fussy cutting him out. The star I mounted flat but popped the little chap up on pads.
That's it then.

I'm  joining in the fun at -

               

7 comments:

  1. He's perfect for a 3 year old Jules. Love the striped paper, so cheery!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet mum! Sure Will will like it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card Julie. Love the sweet image and the amazing coloring. What a great take on the sketch. Thank you for playing along with us at The Color Throwdown.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable!! Love the design!! This for playing at CTD!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMGoodness, this is just too cute! What a fun way to utilize the throwdown colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Apostrophes or not, this is darling ... love that the little boy is both a cowboy, and Indian! Fabulous coloring!
    =] Michele

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment. I really do enjoy reading what you have to say.

From 25th May 2018, in line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. If you leave me a comment on my blog you do so in the knowledge that it will be visible to all who visit my blog. It will also be visible for anyone to collect.

I personally do not collect any information stored on my blog.

If you have left a comment and don't want it to be seen, then please delete it.
Thanks
Jules :0)