Tuesday 26 May 2015

Check it out

Good morning again. 
If you are looking for my CuM post please click here.
It's going to be a busy day here on my blog as I will be back later on to share another card in the STAMPlorations Blog Hop!
Any road, as its Tuesday it must be time for a new challenge at Cardz4Guyz, where we aim to show you that making cards for the men in your life is not as tricky as you may think!
This week out theme is -

Use Checks or Gingham

Yep, we want to see lots of checks on your projects, be they be of the gingham or plaid variety, just make them the star of your card. Here is my take.


My staring point for this card was the latest sketch over at Sketch Saturday.


Once I'd seen the sketch I flicked through my stamps for a suitable image  but then thought of this freebie from a mag ages ago, The three wise monkeys- Hear no Evil, See no Evil, Speak no Evil. I'd already printed them out for a previous challenge then not used them, I coloured the monkeys with Copics then fussy cut and mounted them on pads. The check DP was from the stash, a really old bit from 10 years ago, I'm really being ruthless using up my DPs, mainly 'cos the ink on the printer is running out! The words came with the image and the inside has the rest of the sentiment. 'Your secret is safe with me.' I suppose if you used a different DP it would be suitable for a female as well.

OK, that's it, now it's your turn, check out (sorry) the rest of the DT's inspiration and join in!

I'll join the fun over at -


      Our Blog Badge
                                                      Keep it Simple

See you back this afternoon for more STAMPloration stencil fun!

11 comments:

  1. Such a great card for a chap Julie, love those cheeky monkeys!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha this made me smile :) so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those cheeky monkeys, fab card

    Joan

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's fab. I think it is suitable for a male or female, but then I'm not a girly girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's fab. I think it is suitable for a male or female, but then I'm not a girly girl!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely terrific! The monkeys are super cute and I love the checked paper.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This cracks me up! It is awesome!! Love those three little monkeys!! Thank you for joining us at STB!

    ReplyDelete
  8. HAHAHA - this is perfect. Great use of the Sketch Saturday layout this week. Appreciate your entry. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super fun clean and simple card, thank you so much for sharing with Simply Create Too.

    Love and hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute - great take con the sketch. Thanks for playing along with Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment. I really do enjoy reading what you have to say.

From 25th May 2018, in line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. If you leave me a comment on my blog you do so in the knowledge that it will be visible to all who visit my blog. It will also be visible for anyone to collect.

I personally do not collect any information stored on my blog.

If you have left a comment and don't want it to be seen, then please delete it.
Thanks
Jules :0)