A new month and a new colour combination from Color Hues.
Nancy is hosting this challenge and she has gone with a combination similar to this card. I did initially think of using a similar masculine image but while I was rootling through my printed off images I came across one I'd not used before from LOTV, Annabel Roller Girl and I thought the colours would suit this tomboy image.
I used Copics B91,93,95,97,99 for the blues, along with a collection of Es for the browns and found a piece of NitWits paper I bought in a pad many years ago from LOTV's shop in Farsley which matched the colours perfectly. I think I'd been saving the pad and completely forgot about this dotty DP. I have lots of NitWits digi papers but my paper is not as firm as the pad version so I was hanging onto it!!
My top panel was embossed with another vintage EF, Cuttlebug, which I've had for nearly 20 years but is a goodie that doesn't get out to play much these days. The DP was glued to my base card, then the die cut and embossed panel added with foam tape before Annabel was added on top. No sentiment as the EF says it all!
So where will this new colour combo take you? As always the rest of the team have some fab inspo over on the Color Hues blog along with our wonderful GD Michele.
Looking forward to seeing your makes in the gallery!
Joining in over at:-


No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for visiting my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment. I really do enjoy reading what you have to say.
From 25th May 2018, in line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. If you leave me a comment on my blog you do so in the knowledge that it will be visible to all who visit my blog. It will also be visible for anyone to collect.
I personally do not collect any information stored on my blog.
If you have left a comment and don't want it to be seen, then please delete it.
Thanks
Jules :0)