Thursday 14 May 2015

Water

Afternoon all.
So much for the weather forecast! First it was going to be tipping it down all day, then just a little before heavier rain about 12 noon, but then it said no rain at all. In the end they were all wrong, it's raining as I type and blowing a hooley!
Anyway a good excuse to come and have some crafty time!


Just time to share a quick CAS card for the latest challenge at Less is More.
This week is One Layer Week - Water as the theme.
I was going to do something arty but my w/c markers wouldn't play so I went with this quirky stamp I got yonks ago form Do Crafts - Born to Shop.
It is such a fun set but a beggar to colour as the images are so small!
I used the colourway at  ShowCASe your Style and flicked the image with Copics, can't really call it colouring.

OK, said it was a quick one. Thanks for stopping by, come back again. 

     We'd love you to display our banner
                                                                                             
Oops, missed the challenge over at ShowCASe! :(

8 comments:

  1. Fabulous card, such a great image and soooooo true!! I had a whole pack of Born to Shop as a subscription gift (including these stamps... mmm, wonder where they are!!). xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun! Love this, Jules!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiliarious ... love this image and sentiment. And love your wonky border to go with it. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this fun and crazy image Julie and a superb take on our watery challenge.
    Great placement and brilliant colouring.
    Love it.
    Thanks so much for sharing and taking part.
    Sarah xx
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card, Julie. Such a fun image and I love the addition of the doodled lines, really brings everything together.
    Thanks for sharing with us.
    Anita x
    Less is More GD

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment. I really do enjoy reading what you have to say.

From 25th May 2018, in line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. If you leave me a comment on my blog you do so in the knowledge that it will be visible to all who visit my blog. It will also be visible for anyone to collect.

I personally do not collect any information stored on my blog.

If you have left a comment and don't want it to be seen, then please delete it.
Thanks
Jules :0)