Wednesday 18 March 2015

Featured Stamper

Good morning.
This is a scheduled  post to show you the card I made for the latest challenge at Color Throwdown, as I will still be asleep hopefully when the challenge goes live! Apologies for the poor quality, photography has been a struggle in the poor light this week. I've lost track of the number of times I have taken a photo of this in recent days!



I entered the other week with my little skateboard card and was selected as their featured stamper.
This week the challenge is Orange, Navy and Pink 


Now when I got the swatch I was a little bit stumped but after a bit of surfing various challenges over the weekend I came across the latest challenge at One - Layer Simplicity which is Words, Words Words.
So it was out with the DIs and my word stamps and away I went.
First I masked off a rectangle using a leftover from a diecut panel. Then I stamped away, first stamping HAPPY in navy then scattering birthday stamps in assorted fonts in the challenge colours.
The main happy and a birthday are from STAMPlorations, the rest are from some freebies and Woodware sentiments in the stash.
So that's about it from me, I'm sure the DT will have lot's of ideas for your inspiration, so why not have a go and join in.

I shall join in over at -
 One - Layer Simplicity - Words, Words Words.
Seize the Birthday - Make the sentiment the focal point.

11 comments:

  1. Now then, this is when CAS takes more time than colouring an image isn't it?!! I bet that stamping took some planning my friend and it's very impressive too!! White/ish cards are always so difficult to photograph, my bunnies yesterday took a bit of practice I can tell you!1 xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great word collage! Subway art is not easy for me but you have mastered it perfectly! Thanks and congrats for being our star stamper this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card Julie. Love the different styles on those words. Perfect one layer card. Congrats on being our Guest Star Stamper. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love this graffiti style stamping!! Such a fun take on the colors too! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun card!! I certainly know about problems with light!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun Birthday card! Thanks for joining us over at Seize the Birthday...we sure do appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Perfect way to use these colors! Thanks for joining us this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How fun!!!! What a great way to use this week's colors!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So fun and colorful. Thanks so much for joining us at Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This came out great! You positioned all of those sentiments just perfectly. Thanks for being our Guest Star Stamper!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great way to use the colors! I love this idea! Thanks so much for joining us as Guest Star Stamper this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment. I really do enjoy reading what you have to say.

From 25th May 2018, in line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. If you leave me a comment on my blog you do so in the knowledge that it will be visible to all who visit my blog. It will also be visible for anyone to collect.

I personally do not collect any information stored on my blog.

If you have left a comment and don't want it to be seen, then please delete it.
Thanks
Jules :0)