Tuesday 31 March 2015

Swinging on a rope

Good morning again!
This time I'm here to show you a card I made for the latest challenge at Cardz4Guyz.
This week we would like to see your masculine creations that have a connection to -

Something beginning with S

OK, get your thinking caps on and have a go!
For my 'S' I went through my stamps and landed on this little chap having a great time-
'Swinging on a Rope' You see you can also think laterally!




This is a LOTV image that I coloured with Copics to match the NitWits papers left over from last weeks card. I'm still building up my stash of children's birthday cards!
I used the latest sketch at Sketch Saturday for the layout.
I added a star with a number 5 sentiment banner and a rope knot to complete the card.

Right then it's over to you. Check out the rest of the DT and our fab GDs for more inspiration. Don't forget if you fancy a month as a GD just add GDT to your entry.

I will also join in at -
As You Like it Challenge - Line or no line stamping
( I must say I prefer an outline for character stamping such as above, though if I'm watercolouring flowers I may use the same colour to stamp.)

15 comments:

  1. Fabulous card for a young boy Jules. Love the primary colours and beautifully coloured image. Pat K x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful. Thank you for entering our 2015 World Wide Open Design Team Challenge.
    Annette DT Leader

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just beautiful thank you for entering the 2015 world wide open DT challenge
    Michelle DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely bright card, just the thing for a young boy, I'm needing a card fir great grandson next week and something like yours would just fit the bill

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card perfect for a young boy. Thanks for joining us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends.
    Rose DT x

    ReplyDelete
  6. You've colored the image beautifully, those clouds look magnificent!!! Fantastic card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this card Jules, he is such a great character doing what little boys should!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely !Thank you for entering our 2015 World Wide Open Design Team Challenge. Good Luck!
    Eleonora DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW! All together fab design and card, Great job, thanks for playing in our 2015 World Wide Open Design Team Challenge,

    DT Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  10. This card is sooooo cheery and summery. It makes me want to go splash in a lake! Love that sweet image you colored up.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely card Thank you for entering our 2015 World Wide Open Design Team Challenge Sue DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my goodness, Jules, this is simply adorable! Fabulous job with the Copics on the sweet little image! Perfect for any young man :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the way you used the layout for Sketch Saturday to create this super fun young boy's birthday card. The paper is so fun too - very happy and cheerful. Thanks for joining us this week and we'd love to have you come back for our new challenge on Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your bright and fun card Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a gorgeous project! Thank you for joining us at As you like it Challenge. Hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment. I really do enjoy reading what you have to say.

From 25th May 2018, in line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. If you leave me a comment on my blog you do so in the knowledge that it will be visible to all who visit my blog. It will also be visible for anyone to collect.

I personally do not collect any information stored on my blog.

If you have left a comment and don't want it to be seen, then please delete it.
Thanks
Jules :0)