Tuesday 2 September 2014

ATSM Challenge #111

Hi, thanks for calling around.
It's time for a new challenge at 


This week our sponsors are


who are giving away 5 digis to the winner

This is an
  ANYTHING GOES 
challenge, so the world is your oyster, so to speak.
The DT are dedicating this challenge to one of our original DT members Marie ( baileyrosey.com) who is currently on the DT for our sister challenge Addicted to CAS. She is going through a really rough time at the moment and we thought it would be nice to get a linky going in her honour just to cheer her up a little. So if you would like to send your best wishes just link your project as usual to the ATSM site and mention Marie in your post if you would like.

Here is my card for your inspiration.


I was influenced by a couple of challenges while making this card.

Black and White plus one other colour


a sketch

( rotated and mirrored it)

and the 


I chose lime for my extra colour as my friend Di is redecorating using this as a focal colour and it went well with what I had in mind for the flower. Nich bought me some flowers for lending her my car when her's was stolen and one of them was a spray of chrysanthemums in lime green as well as one in white.  I used an old Sizzix daisy Bigz die cut several times in copy paper and also in the green card for the center. The leaves are cut down MB Fresh Foliage and Grove Branch. The white panel was cut from the Tessatina Border also from Memory Box. I went with a black panel after the picture at The Cutting Edge inspiration photo but went with a white base for added contrast.
OK that's a wrap as they say. 
Pop over to the ATSM blog and check out what the rest of the gang have made to inspire you and join us.

Thanks for stopping by, come back soon.

22 comments:

  1. oh wow, love that daisy die! Gorgeous card in every way xx (Marie will LOVE it)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card Julie, love the flower, the lime green really looks fantastic with the black and white, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is simply beautiful from colors to design !! Just gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gosh that flower is stunning and that bright green really pops x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow this is stunning love it. Lime goes so well with black. Thank you for joining us over at CAS on sunday and Crazy for CAS.

    ReplyDelete
  6. An eye-catching, striking card in every way. The white and grey, with the pop of green is stunning...WOW!
    ~c

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is stunning, Julie! I love your flower and the monochromatic with the touch of green is very stylish.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great combination of elements! Thanks for joining us at The Cutting Edge Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW! So pretty! Love it! Thanks for joining us at CAS on Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Julie. The lime green just pops. Love this combination. Very elegant design and card. Have a great day! Hugs Monika xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. My goodness what an elegant card.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow ... so pretty!! Fabulous design and I LOVE the lime with the black and white ... it just POPS! Loll xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your card is beautiful! Love the mirrored and rotated way you've use the sketch! Thanks for joining us at CFC!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is such an elegant and beautiful card, Julie! I love the color combo and your flower is so pretty! I'm sure Marie is going to love it so much, too!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Those leaves and flowers look gorgeous against the black background - great card!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Looks like a real flower on your card! Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is my first time on your blog...I found you on ATSM and just had to look further...I LOVE your cards. I love it that you make a lot of different designs...and do them exceptionally well. Glad I found you. I am now signing up to receive your posts on email.

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a lovely card! I really enjoyed reading about it's "road to creation". The lime chrysanthemums you received sound spectacular. You have a wonderful blog and equally wonderful ideas. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  19. What can I say except for a big thank you for taking the time to dedicate this beauty to me. I adore your card the flower is amazing and really stands out against the dark background.
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow great card. Love it. Love the mirrored and rotated way!
    Thanks for joining CFC.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment. I really do enjoy reading what you have to say.

From 25th May 2018, in line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. If you leave me a comment on my blog you do so in the knowledge that it will be visible to all who visit my blog. It will also be visible for anyone to collect.

I personally do not collect any information stored on my blog.

If you have left a comment and don't want it to be seen, then please delete it.
Thanks
Jules :0)