Tuesday 3 March 2015

Chevrons

Good morning peeps. 
I hope I find you well this Tuesday. Today sees a new challenge over at Cards und More.
This time we would like to see your creations using -

CHEVRONS

I had lots of ideas, always tricky. I find it easier when I don't have too many options!
Anyway here is my card.


I wanted to use my free Clearly Besotted stamps I got in a recent mag and as my sewing machine was out on the table, I thought I would use it to make the stems as the originals were too short for what I wanted. Silly me put the curve the wrong way from the stamp so I had a few problems stamping the leaves!
I use DI to w/c the blooms and leaves and to stamp my chevrons. The chevrons were part of a SU set Petal Parade and the greeting is LOTV.

I shall join in over at a few challenges -
I used Distressed inks to colour

Happy Birthday



Thanks for stopping by, come back soon.


5 comments:

  1. Beautiful coloring on the roses, Julie! Love the stitched stems!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow sewing the stems is such a good idea and look amazing. Those flowers really are very pretty and as always you have coloured them perfectly. Thanks for joining Uniko

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the repetition of the flowers, Julie...fabulous coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Julie, such pretty flowers

    Joan

    ReplyDelete
  5. very pretty card...thanks for joining us at ATCAS

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment. I really do enjoy reading what you have to say.

From 25th May 2018, in line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. If you leave me a comment on my blog you do so in the knowledge that it will be visible to all who visit my blog. It will also be visible for anyone to collect.

I personally do not collect any information stored on my blog.

If you have left a comment and don't want it to be seen, then please delete it.
Thanks
Jules :0)