Tuesday 10 March 2015

Hobbies and Pastimes

Good morning crafty friends, hope I find you well.
As it's Tuesday it means another challenge over t Cardz4Guyz. This week we would like to see your projects on the theme of -

HOBBIES or PASTIMES

Now I had to think hard on that one, when is a sport a hobby? Anyway after looking through the stash I decided on the 'Vintage Tractor' stamp from Molly Bloom. Hubster has been to quite a few vintage tractor rallies and has spent a lot of time getting his vintage grey Fergie to work, not for showing mind you, just for working! There are plenty of devotees of these tractors and spend alot of time and money on getting them renovated, so definitely a hobby/ pastime.


I used the latest sketch over at Sketch Saturday for the layout but tipped it on its side!


The side panels are raised with an added strip of kraft on the edge and the landscape panel made up from a NitWits paper scrap in the bits box and some marbled paper together with some die cut clouds. This was glued flat on the base and the image was stamped then coloured with Copics, fussy cut, then mounted on pads.

OK, now it's over to you, what will you choose? Join in the fun over at Cardz4Guyz and don't forget to check out the rest of the team's and our fab GD's inspiration.

I should also like to join in at -

Copic Marker Europe - Things with Wings
(There are two wings over the large wheels on the tractor, hubster has two wing shells to fit on his !)

13 comments:

  1. I LOVE the cute little scene Jules!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your tractor Jules! Our Massey is still in bits in the garage! I do like your take on wings, I had never thought of them in that context. LOL

    Joan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soooooo cute!! Love this adorable little scene!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable! I love the cute image and your beautiful coloring! Thanks for joining us this week at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a brilliant card Jules. Our "pet" tractor is a Ford 4000 and is called Betsy, she's Martin's older woman as she was born in 1962 so is a few years older than me so that's OK!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute as can be. Love the image which has been beautifully coloured. Great card for a young male. Thanks for joining us at Just Us Girls this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute - he made me smile! Thanks for joining in at JUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Toot Toot! Love this card and the way you turn the sketch around works perfectly for this Sketch Saturday Sketch. So glad you shared this with us and wish you luck with your entry. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That tractor is awesome and it's little driver is just adorable! Love the scene you created behind that tractor, it looks fantastic. Thanks for playing with us at JUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great fun card Julie. Love your interpretation of the sketch x

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great fun card, I love it!
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fantastic card Jules! I love the tractor and how you interpreted the sketch.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment. I really do enjoy reading what you have to say.

From 25th May 2018, in line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. If you leave me a comment on my blog you do so in the knowledge that it will be visible to all who visit my blog. It will also be visible for anyone to collect.

I personally do not collect any information stored on my blog.

If you have left a comment and don't want it to be seen, then please delete it.
Thanks
Jules :0)