Tuesday 30 September 2014

No balls allowed

Morning all. 
My September is almost at an end and the countdown to shorter days is growing apace.
As it's Tuesday it also means another new challenge at Cardz4Guyz. This week we would like to see your designs with a theme of -

SPORT - NO BALLS ALLOWED

In other words, no football or cricket etc., but we welcome winter sports, motor sport, sailing etc..

Now I don't really have anything male orientated sport without balls so I had to think hard but then remembered this stamp by LOTV of a little boy skiing so here it is.




I kept the pallette quite clean and crisp to reflect the snow theme using some LOTV papers as well as their little skier and his buddy. Last time I used this stamp I cut the little dog off but decided to leave it in this time. As usual I used Copics to colour the image, the white panel was embossed using a Cuttlebug - Snow embossing folder to give extra dimension.

I made this with a few challenges in mind including:-
LOTV - Pretty Papers (Frosty Christmas)
Christmas Stampin' All year long - AG/non traditional colours
Sweet Stampin' - Cards for Men
Addicted to Stamps - White and one other colour
STAMPlorations - Stamps and Markers
Merry Monday - Polka dots and/or stripes
OK, so why not pop over to the main site meet a couple of new faces and see what the rest of the DT have been up to, then join us.
Bye for now. :)

20 comments:

  1. That's lovely mum. Really like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just darling, I really enjoy seeing your .Joyce Johnson

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card! Cute image and fabulous design. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all those polka dots! And your simple color scheme. Very pleasing to the eye. Thanks for joining us at STAMPlorations this month.

    ReplyDelete
  5. super sympa et tellement adorable création Julie, merci de jouer avec nous chez CSAYL, biz

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so adorable :) thank you for sharing with Stamplorations !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Julie, this is just so adorable - and the dimension is fabulous! Great to see you playing with us at STAMPlorations. Come back next time, too! Hugs, Cornelia DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a gorgeous image and I love your layout! Thanks so much for joining us at Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very sweet, I like everything about it and it comes together perfectly
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awww, this is sooooo cute! Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week. Sammy-x

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a sweet image - love the way you've used the backing papers x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Adorable! Love the way you incorporated the dots with snow!

    ReplyDelete
  13. So many lovely details and everything coordinates perfectly. Fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This card is perfect! I love LOTV stamps and this is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh, this is the cutest ever!!!! And you crack me up about the sheep tracking mud an whatsits all over!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a pretty card, love the colouring!
    Thanks for joining us at ATSC. Hugs Karin

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your card is adorable julie and I love the snow theme xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment. I really do enjoy reading what you have to say.

From 25th May 2018, in line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. If you leave me a comment on my blog you do so in the knowledge that it will be visible to all who visit my blog. It will also be visible for anyone to collect.

I personally do not collect any information stored on my blog.

If you have left a comment and don't want it to be seen, then please delete it.
Thanks
Jules :0)