Friday 5 September 2014

Under the Sea

Morning all, a bit misty again here but hopefully it will burn off just like yesterday.
Hopefully it will be an improvement on yesterday in blogland as I did think of posting this card but Mr Linky was on strike. Not sure if it was just me but all the challenges I tried to look at yesterday had a fault on the InLinkz site. Pressed the blue link then nothing happened just the loading symbol, some had lost the list of entries completely! Anyway all back to normal now I hope.


This is the card I made with a couple of challenges in mind.






 Oh I do like to be beside the seaside


STAMPlorations™

Bi weekly sketch


Obviously I went with UNDER the sea with this mosaic style fish stamp using white embossing powder and watercolours. The central panel I inked using DIs then bleached out some bubbles with water then hi lighted a few with homemade glossy accents. I die cut the image using my Cookie cutter squares then inked the waste with the DIs and then cut again to create a border.

OK better get a move on as I'm off to have my boobs squeezed at the hospital. Yep folks it's mamo time again. Hopefully things will be OK but it always makes me nervous, it's 8 years since the last op and it's a new hospital since we moved. 

By for now and thanks for calling round. 

14 comments:

  1. beautiful! You did went under with the cue word Julie! colors are great on this card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic image and loving your colour scheme and layout Julie
    Thanks so much for sharing and taking part
    Sarah
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, Julie. Perfect for the sketch and the combination of other challenges. LOVE the design and the work you put into this. Good luck at the hospital, will be thinking of you. And thanks for linking up over at STAMPlorations xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your take on this week's Cue Card, Julie! Beautiful water coloring and I love you created your bubbles! Such a cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Blogger has been playing up for me Jules, keeps telling me I am not following any blogs...as if?! Love your card, your CAS designs are always so intricate xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks absolutely fabulous!
    Love this image and the colouring is wonderful!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  7. The water droplets are so fun! Thank you so much for sharing with us at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card - love it! That fish is so pretty and those water drops - beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm glad you made it into the LIM challenge, Jules! This is a fantastic under the sea challenge, beautiful colors and bling and so perfect for the sketch challenge! I hope you had a good boob report! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a beautiful image, it's a gorgeous card!

    Warm hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fantastic card, and I love that it is under the sea. Your water drops are fantastic. Thanks so much for playing along at CASology this week.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for sharing your lovely CAS crafting with us at CASology for the 'under' challenge, Hazel, Guest Designer x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome coloring, thank you for sharing with Stamplorations !

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card! Love the water drops. Thanks for joining us at STAMPlorations for our sketch challenge. Good Luck! Monika DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment. I really do enjoy reading what you have to say.

From 25th May 2018, in line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. If you leave me a comment on my blog you do so in the knowledge that it will be visible to all who visit my blog. It will also be visible for anyone to collect.

I personally do not collect any information stored on my blog.

If you have left a comment and don't want it to be seen, then please delete it.
Thanks
Jules :0)