Tuesday 16 September 2014

Swirls at Cards und More

Good Morning.
Another month has gone by so it's time for my next card for the Cards und More challenge.
This time our challenge to you is to make a project with the theme of

SWIRLS

Well when I looked in the old box of stamps one or two swirly ones popped out but I needed a focus. In the end I went with Christmas baubles after spotting a card on pinterest which caught my eye. Can't give a credit as I can't find it again, not being signed up.




I couldn't decide between the inny or the outy design so made both!

The bauble or Wesley Bob, as my friend Jenny B would say, die is one I've had for an age from GoKreate. The swirls are from the stash, one was a freebie the other I've lost the packet wrapper!
The first was inked with DI in Squeezed Lemonade and Festive Berries after the stamp was heat embossed with gold. The bauble was then cut using the die and popped up on foam pads, greeting from a Woodware set, organza ribbon from the stash.
The second was done the same way but instead of popping the bauble up I popped up the surround, a sort of invertage! The sentiment was from the same set as before. I used a textured card for this one with a bit of DI in Frayed Burlap for dimension. I also added a bit of bling and a bow from the ribbon box.

OK that's about it, so why not join us, can't wait to see your swirly creations, stamped of course!

I shall enter the following challenges:-
Festive Friday 


I went with baubles, especially my beige one.

Crafty Little Fairies - Sparkle and Bling


9 comments:

  1. I prefer the second one but both are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful technique - I love how the swirls continue on and off the ornament cuts! So glad you joined us at Festive Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What gorgeous cards!! Those ornaments are spectacular! So glad you joined us at Festive Friday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely cards. I especially like the first one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. They're both absoswirly wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh, they are both lovely CAS designs and the subtle bling is right up my street :-)
    Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Little Fairies!
    Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I love em both! So elegant, yet trendy! Thanks so much for joining us at Festive Friday!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment. I really do enjoy reading what you have to say.

From 25th May 2018, in line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. If you leave me a comment on my blog you do so in the knowledge that it will be visible to all who visit my blog. It will also be visible for anyone to collect.

I personally do not collect any information stored on my blog.

If you have left a comment and don't want it to be seen, then please delete it.
Thanks
Jules :0)