Saturday 27 September 2014

Here come the girls


Good morning, good morning, good morning.
Hope you are all up and about on this autumnal weekend.
My daughter asked me to make a card for her friend's imminent baby girl so I decided to link it to this weeks theme at Fantasy Stampers of -

HERE COME THE GIRLS

Well hopefully all will be well when Nich's friend has her baby, just the one baby girl so perhaps it should be here comes the girl!


Now Nich is not a great one for pink but it is for a little girl so I'm sure she will allow this for once.
The phrase is computer generated but the teddy is from a new set of stamps by Kaisercraft - Teddy Bear's Picnic. The pink gingham paper was from the stash as were the buttons and the frame was a Spellbinders die. The little bear was coloured using Copics and fussy cut. I softened the pink by using a little bit of lemon card for the frames.
OK so why not pop along to the main blog to see what the other girls have been up to for your inspiration
I shall enter it into the following challenges:-
City Crafter Challenge - Focus on the sentiment
Sketchy Colours - Pink, brown and yellow
Simply Create Too - Special Occasion

Thanks for popping by, see you again sometime.

10 comments:

  1. Cute! I will allow this level of pink ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So lovely!! Perfect for the challenge!! Thanks so much for sharing with us at CCCB!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww this is too cute:O) Love the adorable Teddy!
    Thank you for joining us over at Sketchy Colours, good luck!
    Hugs and smiles from Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very sweet, thanks for sharing with us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is perfect for a baby girl. Your teddy bear is a cutie. And a perfect matich with our challenge. Thank you so much for joining us this week at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet card. I love the sentiment.
    Thanks for playing along with the Simply Create Too Design Team in our challenge no. 71, Special Occasion. Join us again.
    Erica (Simply Create Too DT Member)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable!! Thanks for sharing your talent with us this week at CCCB :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, this is so sweet! I love the little tiny "baby" buttons you used for embellishment!

    Thank you for participating in the {PIN}Spirational Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super sweet - love the touch of buttons. That always seems so perfect for a new baby card. Thanks for playing at Simply Create Too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment. I really do enjoy reading what you have to say.

From 25th May 2018, in line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. If you leave me a comment on my blog you do so in the knowledge that it will be visible to all who visit my blog. It will also be visible for anyone to collect.

I personally do not collect any information stored on my blog.

If you have left a comment and don't want it to be seen, then please delete it.
Thanks
Jules :0)