Thursday 18 September 2014

One Layer

Good afternoon bloggers.
Quite a lovely end to the day around her after a rather damp and misty start. 
Had to take Max to the vets for his booster shots first thing this morning. He knew something was a foot and cowered on the vet's table, not impressed. It was one of the male vets, not the lady vet who makes a real fuss off him that we saw and Max wasn't keen!! The vet had to muzzle him as Max decided that he wasn't going to stand still and be jabbed. :(
Anyway he seems to have forgotten the indignity now and is back to his usual self.

So after mowing the grass before tomorrow's rain and taking Max out I have been relaxing in the craftroom with a couple of challenges in mind.


The cue word at Less is More 
is BEVERAGE in their one layer week
 and 
SQUARE is the theme at One-Layer Simplicity.

The image is a stamp from LOTV - Love Boat and perfect for a congratulations card.
I masked off the outside of the card to leave a scalloped central panel, then stamped the image. I extended the trailing vines to fill the space then coloured the image.

I shall also enter the challenge at:-


Thanks for calling by, come back soon.




8 comments:

  1. Awwww such a cute scene, fab coloring and framing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic colouring and such a lovely scene!

    Warm hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a real sweetie!
    Super job!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  4. FABULOUS Julie.
    Amazing colouring and masking - simply perfect
    and really cute too.
    Thanks so much for sharing and taking part.
    Sarah xx
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a lovely card! I like coloring, full of depth and the framing...Why haven't I thought of that :)? Have to try it anyhow :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable image and card!
    Thank you so much for joining us this week at Less is More
    Anne
    LIM Designer

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so beautiful! I love the atmosphere and the use of the scalloped square! So glad you joined us at Festive Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my, Julie - you've caused me (again...) to bruise my chin, as my jaw dropped in amazement and delight at this absolutely lovely, sweet, romantic image you've created. This is seriously awesome!! Love Boat, indeed - and so perfect for a wedding, anniversary, engagement...Off to find an ice pack *grin*
    ~c

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment. I really do enjoy reading what you have to say.

From 25th May 2018, in line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. If you leave me a comment on my blog you do so in the knowledge that it will be visible to all who visit my blog. It will also be visible for anyone to collect.

I personally do not collect any information stored on my blog.

If you have left a comment and don't want it to be seen, then please delete it.
Thanks
Jules :0)