Friday 19 November 2021

Uniko Challenge

Morning all. It's time for a brand new challenge at Uniko.
Here's my card based on the twist this time.



Its a very simple card, just a couple of stamped holly leaves and berries from the Winter Foliage stamp set and the matching dies. the leaves were stamped on green card and although the veins showed up to begin with they had faded by the time I took the photo! The berries were stamped with red on red and then some Glossy Accents added on top.
From a panel of red card, I cut a curve using an Avery Elle set and knocked back the colour with some Rusty Hinge and Barn Door DI around the edges, before adding it to a white, A6 note card. The thread is 1/3rd of a strand of twine as it was too thick originally. I made a rough bow and glued it to another die cut set of berries. The leaves were added and then sandwiched by the glossy accented berries and glued along the edge of the join after I'd stamped the greeting from Christmas Sentiments.
So where will the theme take you? We'd love to see you in our gallery. For more inspiration please check out the rest of the team and our GD here

Joining in over at:-

7 comments:

  1. Love this bright and cheery card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the massive pop of red and the simply holly decoration. Very lovely. X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card Jules love Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simple but very effective!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Like Nich says above, simple but very effective, great for batch making too!! Well late autumn temperatures have finally arrived overnight, frozen taps this morning but I can cope with that as long as the sky stays blue!! Ponies were a bit fresh mind you!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. The simple design of this card is just fabulous. I love all of that red space and the holly leaves, berries and twine dress it up so beautifully. Thanks for playing with us at Time Out.

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE this amazing CAS card, Jules! AWESOME! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment. I really do enjoy reading what you have to say.

From 25th May 2018, in line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. If you leave me a comment on my blog you do so in the knowledge that it will be visible to all who visit my blog. It will also be visible for anyone to collect.

I personally do not collect any information stored on my blog.

If you have left a comment and don't want it to be seen, then please delete it.
Thanks
Jules :0)