Tuesday 2 November 2021

Hope Your Day is a Pile of Fun

Morning all.
My posts are coming thick and fast this week, just like London buses, nothing for ages then they all come at once!
Well today sees the start of a new challenge at Cardz4Guyz. This time our theme appropriately is:-

LEAVES

As I had my MFT Pile of Fun set was still on my desk, I decided to use it for this card.


Like my card from yesterday, I took an A6 kraft base card and stamped the small leaves and clusters this time in Altenew's Sea Forest. On some white card I stamped the squirrel and two lots of the large leaf piles. After colouring with Copics I cut them out and put to one side. 
Using a couple of Avery Elle double pierced rectangles, I cut a frame from white card and stamped the greeting in Altenew's Mangrove Root. The two lots of leaves were added to the back of the frame and then a panel of card inked with DI added. Finally I added my fussy cut squirrel to the framed panel and then added that on pads over the base card.
So that's it from me but please check out the rest of the team here for more masculine inspired leaf fun.

 Joining in over at:-

 

9 comments:

  1. This is a pile of fun!! Great inspiration for those who decide to play along with our "Leaves" challenge over at Cardz 4 Guyz!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet card Jules! That squirrel looks so happy!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That little squirrel is so cute jumping in that pile of leaves! Cute sentiment and love how you carried the leaves onto the background. Thanks for playing along with us at JUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww what a cute little squirrel, I love him. Thank you for playing at AAA Birthday Cards

    ReplyDelete
  5. The colours on this lovely card are right up my street. Our trees are just on the turn now, we've had a couple of frosts this week, accompanied by fog so real autumnal weather xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful! Love your colours.ours and the fun yhe squirrel is having with the leaves. Thanks for playing at AAA Birthday, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww, I love all the Stacey Yacula stamps and I see you love them too. It is a very pretty and fun autumn card for sure. I Love the contrast in the leaves and the way oyou have stamped the leaves on the kraft cardstock. Thank You for playing with us @aaabirthday challenge.. DT Dhruvika @the_cardogram

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable! Thank you for sharing your beautiful creation at AAA Birthday and good luck! xx Valérie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a cute card, the squirrel looks like he has a lot of fun.♥
    Thanks a lot for joining us at our Animals Challenge by
    AAA Birthday Challenge
    Good luck and hope to see you again.
    Hugs and greetings Angela DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment. I really do enjoy reading what you have to say.

From 25th May 2018, in line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. If you leave me a comment on my blog you do so in the knowledge that it will be visible to all who visit my blog. It will also be visible for anyone to collect.

I personally do not collect any information stored on my blog.

If you have left a comment and don't want it to be seen, then please delete it.
Thanks
Jules :0)