Tuesday 19 August 2014

CAS @ASTM

Morning all.
Well its time for a new challenge over at ATSM and this week we would like to see your

CAS creations.

I definitely veer on the side of CAS these days, I'm not the sort of person who throws everything at a card even if I am using DPs, so the clean lines certainly appeal.
This is my card for your inspiration.


It uses an image from our sponsors for this week,


who are offering a prize of three digis to the winner.

This little chap is called Kitty Peeker and I used him to create a baby card for the stash as well as enter a few challenges including:-

CAS on Sunday - Rock a bye Baby
Less is More - Animal
Cute Card Thursday - CAS

I used my Little B Squares to cut an aperture for the kitty which I coloured with Copics then fussy cut. The background DP was a scrap from some NitWits paper from the bits box, stuck to the base card before popping up the top layer and kitty on pads. Job done, simples.

So why not pop over to see what the rest of the girls have been up to for your inspiration and then get making.
Thanks for stopping by if you came from the main site or other places.

22 comments:

  1. Cute! Julie, I really like the Dp in the background, it goes so well with the image and the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww this is so adorable ! I love the sweet little window :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have used the DP beautifully here! I am not one for patterned paper either but love it in small doses. Your kitty is adorable!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. so cute Julie, I love the way he is peeking over the top x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your cute kitty peeking through the window! Very sweet card x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your cute kitty peeking through the window! Very sweet card x

    ReplyDelete
  7. How cute is this peeking kitty!! So adorable! Cas-delightful!!
    ~c

    ReplyDelete
  8. Simply gorgeous card Jules.
    Lovely image and layout and perfectly CAS
    Thanks so much for sharing and taking part.
    Sarah xx
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable! Love that cute kitty peeking through the window. The designer paper adds lots of fun too. Loll xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. What an adorable baby card, love that kitty!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What an adorable kitty and a really fab CAS card!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  12. What an adorable kitty and a really fab CAS card!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  13. FAB card - love the image

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  14. Adorable kitty peeping out of the window! :) And the pattern paper behind it is an awesome touch.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Julie. This is just sooo cute! Love this kitty, simply perfect baby card! Have a lovely day! hugs Monika xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh, I just LOVE how you created the window for this darling kitty, and your coloring is beautiful! Such a darling card, Jules!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a sweet baby card, Julie. That kitty is such a joy to work with isn't he! Great CAS card. Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Julie what a cutie!
    Thank you for joining this week's Less is More Challenge, animals.
    Anne
    LIM Designer

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great and adorable CAS card! Thank you for joining us at CAS on Sunday. Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  20. I didn't get chance to comment last week (holiday), but I had to pop by. What a cute little kitty and I like the way you have her hanging over the window frame. Pretty paper too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment. I really do enjoy reading what you have to say.

From 25th May 2018, in line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. If you leave me a comment on my blog you do so in the knowledge that it will be visible to all who visit my blog. It will also be visible for anyone to collect.

I personally do not collect any information stored on my blog.

If you have left a comment and don't want it to be seen, then please delete it.
Thanks
Jules :0)