Tuesday 12 August 2014

Lights camera action

Good morning, how quick is August going, nearly half way already.

Today it's time for a new challenge over at Cardz4Guyz. This week Janice has chosen:-

CAMERAS/PHOTOS

OK, quite a lot to get your teeth into here, a good topic for the males in your life.
A few weeks ago I won at Clear it Out Challenge and the prize was some digi's from Digital Delights
So I thought I would us one of my newly acquired images in my DT card this week.


This little guy is called 'Say Cheese Paul', he's sweet isn't he? The layout is based on the current challenge over at Sketch Saturday using backing paper by Nitwits and card makers cord from Marianne. The sentiment is from a Woodware set and Paul was coloured using Copics.

So that's about that, pop over to check out what the rest of the team have made for your inspiration and then join in.

I shall join in at the following challenges:-

Delightful Challenges - Anything Goes
Without Words - A previous challenge ( Gentlemen Only -Birthdays for the Boys)
Just a quick thanks to those lovely new followers who enjoyed my work enough to press the button.
I really do appreciate all of you all.

7 comments:

  1. What a cheery card Jules, a perfect image and beautifully coloured too! You made me smile telling me about Max the " sheep dog" he's obviously a big dog in a little body!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah that is a cute little man! Nice colours too mum.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for entering our ATG Challenge this week at Delightful Challenges, and it's so good to see a Digital Delights image! Julie, DT member

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just adorable! Love the colors and the image is as sweet as can be.
    Hugs,
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute card and cute image, Jules! Love the highlights you created on his hair. Thanks for playing along with us at Sketch Saturday this week. Hugs, Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww this guys is so cute, love the polka dot BG and ur amazing coloring !

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment. I really do enjoy reading what you have to say.

From 25th May 2018, in line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. If you leave me a comment on my blog you do so in the knowledge that it will be visible to all who visit my blog. It will also be visible for anyone to collect.

I personally do not collect any information stored on my blog.

If you have left a comment and don't want it to be seen, then please delete it.
Thanks
Jules :0)