Saturday 30 August 2014

Hearts n Flowers

Morning peeps.
This is a scheduled post as I am entertaining a few friends for a couple of days.
Hope all you teachers in England are ready for the new term ahead, and all parents are ready to see their little ones back at school. 
My Grandson is starting school on Tuesday, I can't believe it he's only just 4!
Anyway, it's time for another challenge at Fantasy Stampers.
This time we would like to see your projects which combine:-

HEARTS and FLOWERS

This was an easy one for me as I had to make a wedding card for Nich for her friend Maria's wedding so here it is.


Nich isn't one for lots of flowers but Maria's theme was English Country gardens so I kept it pretty plain and added touches of NitWits papers.
The stamp is from LOTV as is the sentiment and the heart shapes were cut using my NBUS Little B heart dies.
The white background was embossed using a Cuttlebug Swiss dot embossing folder after cutting the aperture. The green swirls were die cut using a Marianne die and flowers were from the stash. I used Copics to colour the bride and groom. The whole lot is on a 6 x 6 white base card.

Please pop over to see what the rest of the DT have been up to then why not join in. Just remember there must be some form of traditional stamping on your project.

I shall enter this card into the following challenges:-

Creative Inspirations - Flower Power
Stamping Sensations - Anything Goes
Penny Black and More - Anything Goes
Simply Create Too - Something new (My Little B hearts)

9 comments:

  1. Its a beauty Julie! I love the soft colored paper in the background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. just lovey!
    one of my favourite images too! xx
    hugs
    Debbi x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that LOV image for wedding cards and just love what you have done insetting the heart so elegant. Has also reminded me I have some ready embossed spotty card - must find it!! Cindy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a lovely card hun, I love the colours :) Thanks for playing at Creative Inspirations! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such beautiful coloring, and I love your flower arrangement, Julie...it looks just like an English garden to me! So many really beautiful details!
    Thank you so much for your sweet comments on my blog! I wish you well making your own enamel dots, and I would love it if you posted a link to my tutorial! I'll be back to see how you made out, and check out your projects, too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Julie: Beautiful wedding card. Glad you joined in our Simply Create Too Challenge #69 - "Show Us Something New" [& thanks for telling us what 'new' you used].

    Blessings,

    Diane
    Simply Create Too Design Team
    http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful! the image is adorable and i love the hint of patterned paper and the flowers. thank you so much for playing along with us this month at penny black and more.
    linda

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab card! I love that heart aperture and the flowers are just gorgeous. Thanks for joining in with us at Stamping Sensations this month. Maddy x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment. I really do enjoy reading what you have to say.

From 25th May 2018, in line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. If you leave me a comment on my blog you do so in the knowledge that it will be visible to all who visit my blog. It will also be visible for anyone to collect.

I personally do not collect any information stored on my blog.

If you have left a comment and don't want it to be seen, then please delete it.
Thanks
Jules :0)