Sunday 31 August 2014

A visit from friends

Morning all and thanks for calling around.
Di, Jenny and Chris have gone home after a great time of craft, chat, laughter and some retail therapy!
It was good to have them over.
I was going to take some photos of us crafting but time flew and it was time for them to leave!
Di brought us some goodies to play with and Chris brought some Stampin Up bits and bobs, as did Jenny. Not sure why I didn't get as much done as the others but here are some of the cards we made with a pack of bits put together by Di, Jenny's didn't get finished. She made some others but all the cards will go towards a table top sale in Di's local village to raise funds for the craft group.


We all had a selection of NitWits papers and an image by Nellie Snellen to colour plus other bits and bobs. All turned out differently but great.

This is a close up of mine.




I used the sketch at Sketch n Stash so if I get a wriggle on I should be in time for their latest challenge.


I didn't finish mine until after I took the first photo as I didn't realize I had missed bits off!
I shall also enter the challenge at:-
Christmas at Sweet Stamping - Gifts Galore , well she is giving her biscuits to the squirrel!
Allsorts - Early Christmas makes
OK, thanks for stopping by and see you back soon.

10 comments:

  1. This is fabulous, as are the others. I love all the gorgeous elements you used with your sweet image.
    Thanks for joining in with us at Sketch N Stash.
    Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww this is adorable :) love that cute image and doily !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely beautiful! I love the image - so, so sweet. Thank you for playing at Christmas at Sweet Stampin'! Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  4. sounds like you had a fun day and some fab colours to show for it-love the touch of gold x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful card - love the image and your colouring is fab! Thanks for playing along with us at Sketch N Stash, good luck! Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  6. that gold doily is stunning and the image and design of this card is beautiful! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous coloring, Julie! I love the gold doily and the pretty papers you chose for the background! Such a beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card with golden details.
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sweet image Julie! Love the sparkle you've added. Loll xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a sweet card, and an adorable image. Thanks for joining Allsorts challenge. Good Luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment. I really do enjoy reading what you have to say.

From 25th May 2018, in line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. If you leave me a comment on my blog you do so in the knowledge that it will be visible to all who visit my blog. It will also be visible for anyone to collect.

I personally do not collect any information stored on my blog.

If you have left a comment and don't want it to be seen, then please delete it.
Thanks
Jules :0)