Saturday 17 February 2024

Introducing... Background Blocks MOD Builder

Morning all, it's the final day of our new release introductions at Uniko. Today we are focusing on a new addition to the background blocks stable, Background Blocks, MOD Builder.
You may recognise the pattern from one of Bev's earlier released stencils MOD Builder stencil.
Here's what I came up with using it.


On a panel of white card, I inked a rainbow of colours using DI inks, then stamped the block with matching ink over the top. I decided to make a slimline card as my inked panel was slightly too large for a standard A6 without loosing the rainbow effect. The frame was cut from white and the panel placed under, after stamping and heat embossing in white the sentiment from Mid Century Modern Birthday set. 
So what do you think? There's lots more inspiration on the BA's blogs here.

I'll be back tomorrow for the full release day BA blog hop and GIVEAWAY!!


 

9 comments:

  1. I love your colorful card! Great background design for your embossed sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful Jules, such a lovely panel of colour. X

    ReplyDelete
  3. A wonderful coloured card. The background looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card, such a fabulous background and great colours. Tracey.x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adore the colors you've used! I love how you've used this stamp. Wonderful work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the rainbow colors you have used - so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a bright and happy card Julie. I love the subtle stamping and rainbow colours. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a great make, Jules. A great mix of blending, stamping, embossing an die cutting! Love it x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment. I really do enjoy reading what you have to say.

From 25th May 2018, in line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. If you leave me a comment on my blog you do so in the knowledge that it will be visible to all who visit my blog. It will also be visible for anyone to collect.

I personally do not collect any information stored on my blog.

If you have left a comment and don't want it to be seen, then please delete it.
Thanks
Jules :0)