Friday 16 February 2024

Mid Century Modern Everyday Sentiments

Good morning, it's day 3 of the 12th Birthday release from Uniko.
Today we introduce an addition to our sentiment stamps, a smaller version of our MCM Birthday from yesterday. You might recognise the font from this card. It also matches with the Christmas MCM set previously released. Here I've just used one of the sentiments in a graphic style card.


The inspiration was a card I saw using strips of colour to create a pattern. Instead of strips, I used the stamp to create squares in different colours, Altenew's Bamboo, Galactic Stream and Turquoise. Once my panel was covered, I added it at an angle across the white base card. The Fabulous You was stamped onto a panel inked to match with white EP and a couple of strips were also added above and below.

That's all for today but I'll be back tomorrow with the final introduction before the big release.
In the meantime why not check out the rest of the team's ideas.


5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous colours and fantastic bold card with the fabulous new sentiments. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun card with a pretty color combo! Love the way you repeated the 'hello' sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love this card Jules. Such a fabulous idea and looks great using those new Mid Century modern sentiments. Must have a try when my parcel arrives.Great inspiration, thank you.Tracey.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely card - thanks for sharing:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving the angled panel of stamping, and great colours too x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment. I really do enjoy reading what you have to say.

From 25th May 2018, in line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. If you leave me a comment on my blog you do so in the knowledge that it will be visible to all who visit my blog. It will also be visible for anyone to collect.

I personally do not collect any information stored on my blog.

If you have left a comment and don't want it to be seen, then please delete it.
Thanks
Jules :0)