Thursday 8 November 2018

25 Days of Christmas Tags

Hi and welcome to a post to share a few tags for Tracey McNeely's 25 days of Christmas Tags as part of Uniko's sponsorship of the event.
Always in need of tags for family and friends I decided to make a batch!


These are a take on this Christmas jumper using the recently released Background Builders Christmas 2018. 

25DaysTagsRedChristmas
I always struggle to make a neat tie for a tag that doesn't interfere with the tag design, so I decided to make a feature of the attachment!

I started by cutting some tags in bright colours using a Sizzix tag die and then stamped the strips and embossed with white EP. I added the Merry Christmas using two of the words from the Festive Sentiments set. 
The top of the tags were made by adding a white paper die cut circle over the edge of the tag and trimming the excess away and the collars were cut freehand.
For the masculine tags, I used a black bow to attach the matching baker's twine and for the feminine ones a matching button.
Here's a couple of close ups.



For more information and to join in click here
There are lots of ways that you can win so don't hang around!

I'm joining in over at:-

Tag event on now!

Using stamping, heat embossing, die cutting

18 comments:

  1. Your Christmas sweater/shirt tags are positively genius, Julie! You're going to spark loads of inspiration from our players! Love these!
    hugs~carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clever idea. Love the little bow
    tie. Great tags. thanks for
    sharing. txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so cute!!! I love the little bow tie and the floral button at the top - such a clever idea for tags and definitely NOT ugly sweaters!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so clever, especially the little collars and the male/female versions.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so fun! This is so innovative and creative. Love the sweater motif on them as well as they can be for ladies or gents. Great, original idea.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a clever idea Julie, I love your Christmas jumper tags xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are too cute! What a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm inspired by your fun colors and amazing white embossing. Your tags are bright and fun. Thanks for sharing!
    Blessings,
    Karen Letchworth
    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com - I'm having a cool crafty/antique giveaway to celebrate the 25 Days of Christmas Tags

    ReplyDelete
  9. so darn cute, I love those sweater tags :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable Christmas sweater tags Jules!! What a clever idea. Love the different colours along with the different embellishments. Thanks for playing along at TTOC 2018! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I absolutely L♥VE these Julie, I am getting so inspired by ALL of these tags, not sure where to start. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  12. You did such a beautiful job!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Julie, this is the cutest idea that I've seen in a while!! Adore them!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love all the details, the paper, the colors, they look really fun!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fun & creative!- love the detail on each!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wonderfully sweet and clever tags. Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  17. So cute and creative! I love your sweater tags and the sweet little embellishments around the neckline. Great idea!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment. I really do enjoy reading what you have to say.

From 25th May 2018, in line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. If you leave me a comment on my blog you do so in the knowledge that it will be visible to all who visit my blog. It will also be visible for anyone to collect.

I personally do not collect any information stored on my blog.

If you have left a comment and don't want it to be seen, then please delete it.
Thanks
Jules :0)