Tuesday 20 November 2018

From all of us

Morning peeps.
It's time for a brand new challenge over at Cardz4Guyz, where we aim to show you that making cards for the boys is not as difficult as you may think!
Our new theme is:-

CHRISTMAS CRITTERS

Here are my critters, cute aren't they?


I saw this stamp when I was off learning how to use Copic pens properly at the end of last month.
I just couldn't resist and it's a dream to colour too.
The stamp by Stampingbella, was stamped and coloured with Copics before being fussy cut.
From a panel of white card, I cut my opening and then embossed it using a Cuttlebug EF.
On a matching white base card, I added some DP from the stash and a little bit of white card that would be framed by the top layer, which I added with pads. The trio of cute critters were added to the scene followed by the sentiment from the set and the Merry Christmas from Uniko.

Job done, but for more inspiration from the DT please check out the Cardz4Guyz blog here.

Joining in over at :-

Grab our logo
CAS Christmas

CREATIVE INSPIRATIONS
November Chill

Stamping Sensations
Get ready for Christmas

Take It, Make It Challenge
AG

17 comments:

  1. They are very cute indeed Julie and coloured beautifully I might add!! The embossed snowy panel is just right. We are expecting sleet/snow this afternoon according to the local BBC team!! I had a very chilly ride this morning, Surprise was in a hurry to get back home!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww. Yes, super cute. I've just given "cute" a go on some tags too. It is fun for a change, isn't it? Love your scene. It's like they're in a snow globe. Or igloo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A pretty card for our current Allsorts theme which is 'CAS Christmas', many thanks for joining us.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great stamping and colouring and I really like the shape of the aperture as it looks like a snow globe, it's a superb card. Thank you for joining us in our 'Get Ready For Christmas' theme challenge at Stamping Sensations and good luck. Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh I LOVE this card!!!! It's absolutely adorable! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Creative Inspirations. Good luck!
    Rene

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a cute card. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wauw wat een lief kaartje
    Groetjes Gerrie

    ReplyDelete
  8. SO super cute, Jules! They look like they are snuggled in the opening on an igloo! I love it!! ❤Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute little gang! Fab colouring as always, mum!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oooo this is so cute. What a lovely animals.
    Beautiful card.
    Thank you for joining at stamping Sensations this month.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This looks fab Julie .... I love your little critters, so cute! Thank you for playing along with the Craft Stamper challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful thanks for joining in with us at the Craft Stamper, Elizabeth x

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so cute. Thank you for playing along with the Craft Stamper challenge!

    Majo - DT ♥

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey teamie! Your name's up in lights at Craft Stamper :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Adorable critter friends, so beautifully colored with your Copics, Jules. Congratulations on your Craft Stamper win too:-) TFS Hugs.Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love these critters. Congratulations on the CraftStamper Top3, Teamie! hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment. I really do enjoy reading what you have to say.

From 25th May 2018, in line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. If you leave me a comment on my blog you do so in the knowledge that it will be visible to all who visit my blog. It will also be visible for anyone to collect.

I personally do not collect any information stored on my blog.

If you have left a comment and don't want it to be seen, then please delete it.
Thanks
Jules :0)