Friday 1 November 2013

Magnolia Christmas

Afternoon all. Its a foul day outside, let's hope its not going to be like this for all of November. Anyway, other than walking (more likely dragging) the dog I can carry on crafting!
Craft class was cancelled this week 'cos Karen who keeps us in order has a bad back. Get well soon Karen. Well not to let an opportunity pass, Di and I had a trip out to the ladies at LOTV in Farsley. Far too many reasons to spend but I did reign myself in and limited  myself to some stamps, paper and a couple of dies. Couldn't wait to use the wonderful 'Starry Wreath' from Memory Box. Here is my latest effort.


I used the same Papermania word stamp to make the main paper, heat embossed with white then inked with Tim Holz 'Faded Jeans' and 'Tumbled Glass' I cut a hole to show the background which was inked around the edges with the same 'Faded Jeans' and an embossed circle of pale blue using a holiday words folder. The image 'Tilda with Holy baby' was coloured with Copics as follows:- 
Hair- Y21,26, YR24, E25
Skin- E000,00,11,R11
Clothes- B23,24,28,29 veil B00,02,05 blanket C0,01
Halo- Y02,15,17

The wreath was cut in white then highlighted with silver glitter. Ribbon from the stash. 

I will enter it in the following challenges
Ribbon Girl - Magnolia only
Midweek Magnolias - Lots of Layers
Heck of a challenge - In the frame
Thanks for dropping by.


4 comments:

  1. Nice card Jules - it's difficult not to buy one of everything when you visit the LOTV shop isn't it, thanks for joining in with the Ribbon Girl Magnolia Only challenge, Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A sweet card... love how you framed the image! Thanks for joining us at HOA challenge!
    ;-) Alex H.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the star frame! Thank you for joining us at Heck of a Challenge for our latest challenge!
    Claire xx
    HoaC DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment. I really do enjoy reading what you have to say.

From 25th May 2018, in line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. If you leave me a comment on my blog you do so in the knowledge that it will be visible to all who visit my blog. It will also be visible for anyone to collect.

I personally do not collect any information stored on my blog.

If you have left a comment and don't want it to be seen, then please delete it.
Thanks
Jules :0)