Friday 15 November 2013

White on White Christmas

Evening all. 
Where has today gone? Here I was working away this afternoon and suddenly its pitch black outside.
I must have been really concentrating on my crafting! 
OK, here is my card for today. Its WOW as I have been reading the Creative Inspirations blog.
I like the challenge of working in a restricted palette. It makes you think that little bit harder and sometimes you can surprise yourself.


This is an easel card made using a Go Kreate large Frilly Frame. I made a mistake at first, I forgot to leave one edge as a hinge! Well I used the mistakes to cut out some embellishments so they didn't go to waste.
The skier is an old Magnolia stamp and I used Copics to colour ,keeping the palette simple, just reds,blues and brown. The sentiment is from a set from LOTV, cut and mounted using a Sizzix die set, Ornate labels 2. The embossed papers were from Cuttlebug and the trees from a Marianne die. Small snowflakes from a Xcut and Woodware punch, the large from a Sizzix Sizzlet die.

I will enter it for the following challenges:-

ABC Christmas  - W for Winter Wishes

Drop by again soon.

9 comments:

  1. Hi Jules had to come over and say stunning card!!!!!!! love it and i am now a follower!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Julie Thanks for your lovely comments. Not sure where your pic went on the followers heading, Probably my fault, I'm still getting my head around this blogging thingy!

      Delete
  2. Beautiful card, truly outstanding! Love the image you used and it's colored wonderfully. Your card shape, layout and embellishments are all gorgeous. Thank you for joining us at the Christmas at Sweet Stampin' Challenge! --Gail

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  3. This is beautiful Julie and thanks for joining us at Christmas at sweet Stampin
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is stunning. I love the cute image and such a beautiful design with gorgeous detailing.
    Thank you for taking part in the Christmas at Sweet Stampin' Challenge.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love those layered trees and Edwin looks fab.
    Thank you so much for joining in with our challenge at the ABC Christmas Challenge.
    Hugs
    Annette - Netty's Cards
    Proud to design for :
    ABC Christmas Challenge,
    As You Like It Challenge,
    Top Tip Tuesday,
    Pink Gem Designs,
    The Stamp Basket, and
    Stamp Fairy.
     

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab white on white love the splash of colour! Thanks for Playing along with us this time at ABC Christmas Challenge, hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing your lovely creation at Christmas at Sweet Stampin' and good luck with the White on White Challenge. Judy DT x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment. I really do enjoy reading what you have to say.

From 25th May 2018, in line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. If you leave me a comment on my blog you do so in the knowledge that it will be visible to all who visit my blog. It will also be visible for anyone to collect.

I personally do not collect any information stored on my blog.

If you have left a comment and don't want it to be seen, then please delete it.
Thanks
Jules :0)