Saturday 9 November 2013

White Winter

Good afternoon blog hoppers. The sun is shining but there is a decided nip in the air. 
Just taking a few minutes for myself as my Grandson has arrived for a visit and I need a bit of peace and quiet after lunch. 

Now for today's card. I loved the sketch from yesterday so much I made another but with a totally different feel.





The image is from a Nellie Snellen stamp I picked up from a bargain bucket in January. Its so cute. 
Having seen the new post from Allsorts this morning I thought I would create something which fit the theme of White Winter. The background papers are embossed white card mounted on silver mirror board. I used the Starry Wreath again to finish the card.

I will enter this card in the following challenges:-

Allsorts- White Christmas
Stamping Sensations - Christmas

Apparently there has been a hailstorm in Sale, Manchester today, thunder and lightening as well. My daughter has just shown me the pictures, very Christmasy!

See you all soon, bye.

4 comments:

  1. This looks fabulous Julie and love all the layers. Thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card, great design, love it, thanks for joining my challenge at Allsorts. xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. As it’s something I really don’t like doing for a whole comment will admit to this being a copy and paste one because I am unable to type properly at the moment, but didn't want to miss the opportunity to take a look at your lovely creation and thank you for joining us at Allsorts Challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, Julie! I love all the layers and the white and silver. It has a lovely wintry feel. Thank you for sharing it with us at Stamping Sensations this month.

    Lynne

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment. I really do enjoy reading what you have to say.

From 25th May 2018, in line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. If you leave me a comment on my blog you do so in the knowledge that it will be visible to all who visit my blog. It will also be visible for anyone to collect.

I personally do not collect any information stored on my blog.

If you have left a comment and don't want it to be seen, then please delete it.
Thanks
Jules :0)