Sunday 3 November 2013

Humphrey and his reindeer

Good evening everyone. The nights are certainly drawing in now. One minute you are doing something in daylight then next its black as pitch, 
Today's card is one I've been working on for ages. I got the stamp free with a magazine last year sometime but didn't know what to do with it. Then I saw a sketch on a web site last week that I thought would be ideal, but choosing the correct papers was equally problematic. I eventually went with the LOTV Frosty Christmas with some red paper to lift the feel.  


I used Copics to colour the image as follows:-
Humphrey Elephant - C5,3,2,1
Slicker - Y11,15,17
Scarf etc - R32,35,37 B24,28,29
Reindeer - E11,15,25,29,Y28,38, C7,5,3,1
Snow -C0,1,2
The snow was made using Cosmic Shimmer white glue, with a few more dots than the stamp had marked.
Snowflakes from various punches and self adhesive gem stones. The new Starry Wreath makes another appearance.
I think I will enter this card in the following challenges;-

Copic Marker Norge- Christmas and a sketch
ABC Christmas  - V is for Vixen
Christmas Cards All Year - Winter Wonderland
Craftyhazelnuts Christmas challenge - Anything so long as its Christmas
Cheers and see you soon.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Jule, what a lovely card, Humphrey is so sweet and he's coloured so beautiully. You've made a beautiful, winter scene with your fab papers and gorgeous snowflakes. Thank you for joining in with us at CCAYR and good luck with the challenge, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for entering this lovely card for my CHNC challenge extra for November - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute and funny Christmas card :-) Thank you for entering for Copic Marker Norges Challenge, and I wish you Luck :-)

    hugs, Lena
    GD CMN

    ReplyDelete
  4. Humphrey and his reindeer are adorable.
    Thanks so much for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge. Hope to see you again soon.
    Carissa

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment. I really do enjoy reading what you have to say.

From 25th May 2018, in line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. If you leave me a comment on my blog you do so in the knowledge that it will be visible to all who visit my blog. It will also be visible for anyone to collect.

I personally do not collect any information stored on my blog.

If you have left a comment and don't want it to be seen, then please delete it.
Thanks
Jules :0)