Friday 29 November 2013

Purple Tilda Angel

Evening  and thanks for stopping by.
I was really excited this morning as I had ordered a couple of new dies from Sir Stampalot yesterday and they were due with the post about 9. I dashed out to check the postbox when I saw the postie going back up the drive but 'boo hiss' no packet just my husband's magazine and a little red and white card saying 'You were out and the parcel is too big to put in, please leave 5 hours before contacting your local sorting office to arrange collection or redelivery' !!!!!!!!
Why hadn't he rung the bell or why hadn't the dog barked? Answer he had but the doorbell was broken! We had a slight power cut last week and it needed resetting for some reason. Never mind I went to pick it up at 3.30 and all is well.

Now for today's card.


I love this Tilda Angel stamp and in a few spare moments I coloured a few in preparation for a few cards I still needed. I used the following Copics;-
Hair:- Y21,26,YR24,E33
Skin:- E000,00,11,R11
Dress and tights :- V01,12,15,17
Wings:- C0,1,3
The paper is Craftwork cards 'Trim the Tree, the snowflakes are from a Cuttlebug cut and emboss set and a Sizzix die. The doily is a Doohickey die.

Think I will enre it in the following Challenges

Ribbon Girls - Magnolia Winter or Christmas
Copic Markers Norge - Anything so long as its Christmas (10)

Well thanks for stopping to look and I love to read all of your comments.

2 comments:

  1. Lovely card Julie - glad you got your package from the post office - thank you for joining in with The Ribbon Girl Magnolia Only challenge, Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous Christmas card!
    Thanks for joining our challenge at CMN, good luck!
    Hugs Kjersti:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment. I really do enjoy reading what you have to say.

From 25th May 2018, in line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. If you leave me a comment on my blog you do so in the knowledge that it will be visible to all who visit my blog. It will also be visible for anyone to collect.

I personally do not collect any information stored on my blog.

If you have left a comment and don't want it to be seen, then please delete it.
Thanks
Jules :0)