Saturday 16 November 2013

Blue and brown Christmas

Evening folks. 
I still can't get my head around these dark nights, they seem to eat up the daylight before you realize it.
Today's card is back to a theme I visited a few weeks ago, brown 'n' blue. 
The inspiration was a Copic challenge which I like to read.



I've gone for the lovely little dancers from LOTV again, this time they are in a very subtle palette of brown n blue. I used Copics to colour as follows:-
Skin - E000,00,11,R11
Hair - Y21,E41,42,47,E35
Dresses etc - B32, 34,39, 93,95,97,99, C0,03,05
Shadow - BG10



The papers are Frosty Christmas from LOTV and NitWits Promises edged in Frayed Burlap from Tim Holtz. The snowflake border is a Memory Box die. Ribbons, lace, etc. and buttons from the stash, (it doesn't appear to be getting any smaller!).

I shall enter it in the following challenges:-

Copic Marker Norge - Christmas in Brown n Blue
Crafty Ribbons - Anything goes with ribbon
ABC- Z for zebra or stripes

Well that's all for now, 'Strictly' is off to Blackpool tonight and I need to get the tea done before the glitter ball twirls.
Bye

4 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card! I love teh adorable image you used! Thanks for playing with us at Crafty ribbons! Hugs! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty, blue and brown go so well together. Love the rustic feel to the ribbon embellishment

    Thanks for sharing with us

    Lin
    ABC

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!!! A beautyful card from you!
    Thanks for joining us at CMN, and good luck!
    Hugs, Siv

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just gorgeous, beautiful colouring. Thanks for sharing with us over at The ABC challenge. Take care, Ann-Marie xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment. I really do enjoy reading what you have to say.

From 25th May 2018, in line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. If you leave me a comment on my blog you do so in the knowledge that it will be visible to all who visit my blog. It will also be visible for anyone to collect.

I personally do not collect any information stored on my blog.

If you have left a comment and don't want it to be seen, then please delete it.
Thanks
Jules :0)