Friday 8 November 2013

Snowman family

Good afternoon folks. Thought today would be quite decent weather wise but its raining and miserable here. 
Anyway down to business, here is today's card.
I used one of the stamps I got from LOTV last week. They are so cute, I just had to buy it even if I do have enough Christmas stamps!



In the spirit of Yorkshire thrift I used the leftover paper from my Humphrey card plus a part sheet of blue mirror board I found in the cupboard. Don't tell but it wasn't quite big enough, so I cut the middle out of the larger Happy Christmas paper backing to use under the white snowflake paper. It also cuts down on the weight. Stripey ribbon from the stash and snowflakes from some scraps and a couple of die punches complete the card. Image coloured in Copics and background inked over a mask of the image in Tim Holtz ' Tumbled Glass and Faded Jeans' The snow is just Cosmic shimmer white acrylic glue and the hats and snow have added Stickle twinkle.



I used this sketch from Sketch n Stash as inspiration and I shall be entering today's card in their challenge, as well as the Ribbon Girl's LOTV challenge -with stripes A Creative Romance- Winter Blues, Penny Black and more- Anything goes, Addicted to stamps and more - Photo inspiration and Crafty Little Fairies - Christmas in November. 

Thanks for stopping by.

8 comments:

  1. What a fabulous creation- just perfect for our Winter Blue's challenge.. I love the design papers (I have them too-) and the great snow family image,, what a frosty feel to your card! Thank you so much for participating in A Creative Romance challenge... good luck in the draw! xxx Ann Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Loving the image and fabulous sketch too!
    Thanks so much for sharing with us at Penny Black and More! Good luck and hope we see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. As it’s something I really don’t like doing for a whole comment will admit to this being a copy and paste one because I am unable to type properly at the moment, but didn't want to miss the opportunity to take a look at your lovely creation and thank you for joining us at Penny Black and More challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous, Julie. The snowman family is soo cute. You've coloured them in so beautifully and done a great job with the masking and inking. I love all the blues and your ribbon and snowflakes are lovely touches.Thank you for joining us at ATSM.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute card! That stamp is so great, no wonder you wanted to have it. :) Your coloring looks amazing. Thanks for joining us this week at ATSM!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is sooo lovely, the image is adorable and your colouring looks fabulous.
    Thank you for joining in the fun with us at Sketch n Stash x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute card. Love it.. Thank you so much for joining us at ATSM. Good luck.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. how cute!!
    Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Stash!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment. I really do enjoy reading what you have to say.

From 25th May 2018, in line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. If you leave me a comment on my blog you do so in the knowledge that it will be visible to all who visit my blog. It will also be visible for anyone to collect.

I personally do not collect any information stored on my blog.

If you have left a comment and don't want it to be seen, then please delete it.
Thanks
Jules :0)