Saturday 28 March 2015

Easter at Fantasy Stampers

Good morning crafty friends.
I'm off to have a little crafty chat this morning, I do like to get together with like minded people. Having moved to a new area I'm finding classes a bit thin on the ground so when a blogging friend suggested the demo I jumped at the chance, think it's a Kaisercraft demo this week.
Anyway down to business. As it's Saturday it is time for a new challenge over at Fantasy Stampers.
This time we would like to see your take on the topic of -

EASTER

Plain and simple but keep to the 'old fashioned' stamps as we don't allow digis.
This is my card for your inspiration.


This another discontinued LOTV stamp called Bunny with Daffs. The embossing folder is a new one from Crafters Companion that I got with their latest magazine. I colored the image with Copics and then cut the bunny off from the daffs to make him jump higher to fit the oval diecut of blue marbled paper. With the daffs at the bottom it looks a bit egg shaped! I've kept the overall design very CAS. I did consider using some DP but in the end decided against.
OK, that's it so get those Easter stamps out and join us over the next two weeks.

I would also like to join in at the following challenges:-


Simply Create Too - Anything Goes



4 comments:

  1. Aw cute! Hope you have a lovely day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this, Jules - great textured background and I love how you separated the image to make the bunny jump higher.

    Best wishes for the Easter weekend.
    Hugz, Jan xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! Love how you've cut the bunny and the daffs out. Gosh, you have some patience cutting round the daffs! Stunning card. Hugs, Jayne, x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute and I love the scene you created on the panel. Lovely texture too on the background layer.
    .
    Thanks for sharing with us at Simply Create Too and I hope you will join us again soon.
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment. I really do enjoy reading what you have to say.

From 25th May 2018, in line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. If you leave me a comment on my blog you do so in the knowledge that it will be visible to all who visit my blog. It will also be visible for anyone to collect.

I personally do not collect any information stored on my blog.

If you have left a comment and don't want it to be seen, then please delete it.
Thanks
Jules :0)