Thursday 18 April 2024

You're Going to Flip, Ink and Flip Geometric Heart Revisit

Good morning, it's time for another Flippin' revisit. This time we are focusing on the Geometric Hearts stencils. 
Here is my card using just the heart and no background stencil.


This looks a little gold in the pic but shiny surfaces are always a nightmare to photograph. I actually used Platinum Super Fine and Platinum Sparkle EPs from WOW.
One side of the heart was inked through with Versamark using a small dauber onto a panel of white card before embossing, first with the plain then flipping and repeating but using Sparkle. I wasn't expecting the aged look of the plain EP but quite like the look of it.
I trimmed the panel down and stamped the sentiment using a combination of Flower Power #4 and #7 sentiments in Memento Gray Flannel. It was then added to an A6 note card on pads.

Here are another couple of designs that I made earlier for the February Release.



Why not check out the rest of the team to see what they have been doing with these stencils.




Julie -that's me



I'll be back tomorrow for the new stencil intro, have you guessed what it is yet?

Joining in over at:-

6 comments:

  1. Love the geometric images Jules!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Beautiful cards and three lovely different ways to use the stencil. X

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a very cool heart and I love how you can give it so many looks. Thanks for playing along with the optional twist at AAA Card Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW ! Very elegant with these two embossing powders, love the different textures they gave. Très chic ! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great idea to use 2 embossing powders! I love the stencil, it's so chic for and anniversary card.Love seeing your work in our gallery at AAA Cards, join us in the next challenge too! Kristin AAA Cards DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a great example of CAS! Live the texture of the heart. Thank you for sharing your card at AAA cards.
    Christine- AAA cards challenge DT member

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment. I really do enjoy reading what you have to say.

From 25th May 2018, in line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. If you leave me a comment on my blog you do so in the knowledge that it will be visible to all who visit my blog. It will also be visible for anyone to collect.

I personally do not collect any information stored on my blog.

If you have left a comment and don't want it to be seen, then please delete it.
Thanks
Jules :0)