Tuesday 31 October 2023

You're On The Nice List!

Morning all.
The last day of the month but time for a new challenge at Cardz4Guyz. This week we challenge you to make a masculine -

CIRCLE CARD

Here's my take using this fun MFT Santa stamp set.


After stamping on a scrap of Copic friendly card, colouring with Copics and fussy cutting Santa, I put him to one side and concentrated on the base card. I already had one large white die cut circle in my stash so cut another to match and then a circle frame, Avery Elle, from some more scrap. Rifling through my stash of scraps again, I found a piece of DP for the background and a pierced panel from another project which I cut in half to create some snow drifts. 
Attaching the drifts to the DP, I laid it under the frame and marked the edges with pencil and roughly cut it to size before adding it to my frame with foam pads, the DP was a tad too small so the drifts filled in the gap! The frame was glued onto the front panel and after scoring a narrow edge for a hinge on the 2nd panel, glued it to the front to make my card base. To ensure it stayed stable, I trimmed a slither from the card at the bottom. 
Santa was then added on pads along with the sentiment stamped and heat embossed with white EP on red card.
So how will you interpret the theme? We'd love to see your makes in our gallery. For more masculine card inspiration don't forget to check out the rest of the team here.

Joining in over at:-

Snow or Santa?
I agree with Sarah, there are some creepy looking Santas out there and I do have a few snowmen and women images but this jolly chap always puts a smile on my face so I've gone with Santa this time.

U for use it up!

4 comments:

  1. Adorable jolly little guy!! I love that you made an actual circle card!! You have created fantastic inspiration for those who decide to play along with our new challenge over at Cardz 4 Guyz...a perfectly masculine circle card!! #C4G334

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love him, most definitely not creepy!! Perfect for AYLI!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet card Jules. I have always loved this set of Santa stamps! :) You gotta smile when you see him. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun card!
    Thanks for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment. I really do enjoy reading what you have to say.

From 25th May 2018, in line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. If you leave me a comment on my blog you do so in the knowledge that it will be visible to all who visit my blog. It will also be visible for anyone to collect.

I personally do not collect any information stored on my blog.

If you have left a comment and don't want it to be seen, then please delete it.
Thanks
Jules :0)