Monday 2 October 2023

A Pile of Fun

Good evening.
As it's the beginning of a new month things are busy in my craft room. Tonight I'm sharing a card for the new October challenge at HLS Birthday using a fun MFT stamp set Piles of Fun.




My A6 kraft base was stamped all over with the leaf stamps in Altenew Sea Forest ink and the cute hedgie and leaf pile stamped onto some Copic friendly card, coloured with Copics and fussy cut.
The arched frame is MFT as is the sentiment banner, greeting stamped in the same Altenew Sea Forest. The reason I used a banner is because the text is slightly too large to be stamped directly onto my arched frame. The final component is a background panel of white inked with Mustard Seed and Spiced Marmalade DI. 
To assemble, I attached my pile of leaves to the back of the frame and added the whole lot with pads to my inked background, adding the hedgy on pads too. This was then added flat to my stamped, kraft base.
That's about it from me but there's lots more birthday inspiration over on the HLS Birthday page from the other members of the DT.

Joining in over at:-

Favourite Harvest Colours

I'm in agreement with Annette, Orange and Gold with the occasional hit of crimson are the colours of autumn, the leaves turning from green to yellow, gold and orange before they fall to the ground. Who doesn't love kicking through the crispy leaves in autumn?

3 comments:

  1. Adorable! That hedgie looks like he's having the time of his life jumping in that pile of leaves. :) Made me smile. :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, lovely card. I also like to walk through the crispy leaves in autumn and so does your cute critter. Thank you for joining us at As You Like It. xx Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very cute and fun and I LOVE to jump in leaves in the Autumn, not that I have much jump anymore, but my memory is good..lol.. gorgeous card..Thank you so much for joining in with our challenge this fortnight at As You Like It..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment. I really do enjoy reading what you have to say.

From 25th May 2018, in line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. If you leave me a comment on my blog you do so in the knowledge that it will be visible to all who visit my blog. It will also be visible for anyone to collect.

I personally do not collect any information stored on my blog.

If you have left a comment and don't want it to be seen, then please delete it.
Thanks
Jules :0)