Tuesday 17 October 2023

Spooky Churchyard

Good morning peeps.
As we hit the second half of October, it's time for a new challenge at Cardz4Guyz. This time we are looking for your masculine take on:-

SPOOKY/SCARY or BIRDS

I suppose birds are scary to some people, anyway I went with spooky with my card.


I used a XCut die set I've had for years and years and not had the chance to use until now. It's meant to be for shadow boxes but I decided to use thinner card and just layer it up. That's all there was too it really, the first layer was a bit of a pig as the railings refused to out out cleanly despite all my best efforts but they do look rusting and dilapidated!
I've not included a sentiment and did think of adding some scary characters in the foreground but in the end kept it as simple as possible, just a few die cut bats.

So where will you go? We'd love to see your take in the Cardz4Guyz gallery.
For more inspiration don't forget to checkout the rest of the DT here.

2 comments:

  1. Your layered up graveyard is fantastic...the addition of the bats and all the layers of blue and black are perfect for all GUYZ!! Your card is sure to inspire those who decide to play along with our new "spooky or bird" challenge!! #C4G333

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh yes, those railings are really fine and look authentically gnarled for that spine chilling scene!! Great job!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment. I really do enjoy reading what you have to say.

From 25th May 2018, in line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. If you leave me a comment on my blog you do so in the knowledge that it will be visible to all who visit my blog. It will also be visible for anyone to collect.

I personally do not collect any information stored on my blog.

If you have left a comment and don't want it to be seen, then please delete it.
Thanks
Jules :0)