Friday 26 May 2023

Teenie Townie

 Afternoon all. Just popping by to share a card made for a few challenges out there and using up my scraps! It's a special challenge at Passion for Markers, they're celebrating 14 years, there's a fab colour combo at Color Throwdown and CAS on Friday are into embossing! Here's what I came up with.


I'm not sure which Stampingbella Teenie Townie this is as it was stamped a long time ago and has been unloved in my bits box waiting to be coloured, hasn't been much call for little girl cards of late but as my Grandson's diary is full of birthday parties, his mum requested a few girly ones to add to the boy themed one's I usually make.
I am determined to use up my scraps, so the Nit Wits DP is left over from another girly card here, and as the colours at Color Throwdown include pink I hope it fits the bill, The kraft was left after a DT make for that didn't make the cut, the square panel was in the bits box, as was the card for the frame, embossed center panel and sentiment banner. The only new thing was the 5 x 5 white base card that you can't see!
The little girl was coloured with Copics to match the DP, fussy cut and mounted onto my square panel. The frame was coloured with one of the Copic markers used to colour her and the cut out circle was embossed with a basket weave EF. I did colour the leaves on the DP with a grey Copic to bring out the grey of the parcel before I layered it all up.

That's it then. It looks very like we will have a warm, sunny Bank Holiday here in the UK, not too hot but dry, most unusual! Enjoy your break if you've got one.

Joining in over at:-


                 #691 Special Anniversary AG                        Embossing                                   

5 comments:

  1. Very pretty and lovely textured background. Thanks for joining Passion for Markers. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab colouring of this sweet image, love the embossing. Thanks for sharing at PFM in our Anniversary challenge
    Natx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty card Julie. The image is adorable and your colouring is perfect. Love how you've just embossed the circle, it looks a bit different from embossing the whole background. Thanks for joining in our special anniversary challenge over at Passion for Markers this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great card with lovely colouring and design. Thanks for playing along with us over at PFM this week.
    Love n hugs
    Marie, PFM teamie

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute, Julie! Thanks for playing along with us at the Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment. I really do enjoy reading what you have to say.

From 25th May 2018, in line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. If you leave me a comment on my blog you do so in the knowledge that it will be visible to all who visit my blog. It will also be visible for anyone to collect.

I personally do not collect any information stored on my blog.

If you have left a comment and don't want it to be seen, then please delete it.
Thanks
Jules :0)