Monday 1 May 2023

Color Hues #63

Good afternoon. The year is passing at pace and already we are in the month of May! That means there must be a new colour combination at Color Hues. This time Hannelie has chosen a really vibrant palette for you, here's my take.



For this card I used Stampingbella, Posh has a present, coloured with Copic markers and fussy cut. The colours are so vibrant I just kept the rest of the card simple with a scalloped frame popped up on some fun foam, on a white base card.
The Copics I used for the hot pink were ones I don't normally use, RV02,04,06 and RV17, the cyan ones are BG02, 04 and 09, again not used so often but I do like how they go together in this combination.
The sentiment, Uniko Pure Floral Cosmos, was in my bits pot and the blue of the card matches perfectly with the colours!
So where will these bold colours take you, so far you haven't disappointed with your interpretations over the last couple of years! If you are in need of some inspiration check out the rest of the girls and our GD over on the Color Hues page, then join in!

edit 3/5 Sorry I haven't been around in blogland but our newly installed fibre broadband stopped working at the weekend and so I couldn't finish my blog posts or visit anyone else's' either! well the tech man came this morning and found dust, yes dust on the optical cable!!!!!! Now we are up and running I'm playing catch up.

Joining in over at:-
Option - for the girls

diagonal top left to right

17 comments:

  1. I just knew you were going to knock our socks off with some wonderful coloring. This image just screams vibrancy! Awesome job, Julie! This year is flying by, isn't it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card! Your Stampingbella Posh couldn't be cuter, and your coloring is first rate! I love the way the image extends over the scalloped frame. So much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card reminds me so much of our oldest daughter who always wanted to grow up and just go shopping every day of her life! Haha!! (She's now a mom of 3 and no time to shop other than the grocery store!!) You did an AWESOME job with these colors Jules and this card totally makes me smile!! Hugs. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a vibrant colour combo on this fab card. Bring her over to Allsorts this week Julie, she would be perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fabulous fun girly card in her hot pink dress, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A super card, love the colours. Thank you for joining us at the Allsorts Challenge.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute fashionista in her bright pink dress - fabulous, Jules, I love it! Thanks for sharing with us at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful girly image and loving the card!
    Thanks so much for joining us at Allsorts challenge this week!
    Ellie
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jules, this is my kind of card! I love your Fashionista and her bright pink dress. SOOOO FUN! So happy you joined us at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This little lady is sooo cute! Love the bright colors on the clean design. What a fun card! Thanks so much for joining us this week over at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This card makes me want to get all dolled up and get out for a real shopping trip! (as opposed to my customary online shopping in my pjs. LOL!) This is just so fun. Love that sentiment as well.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, this is the sweetest fashionista! Your coloring makes her sparkle all over and I love the bright white background. A fabulous and fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  13. There is something about Stampingbella design that you know them before even reading that is what you used. So fun and flirty!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your coloring of Posh is fantastic Julie! Great job with the fussy cutting and the wonderful CAS layout!

    ReplyDelete
  15. oooohh.. love the colors, truly fashionable and fabulous. Love that just two colors make it look so lovely, also that scalloped frame is a great addition. Thank you for taking time out to join us with your fashionable card. Hugs ~ Ishani

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a great girly card! Love the colours and the colouring and she looks great popped up on the dimensional within the frame! So glad you were able to take Time Out and be fashionable with us at Time Out Challenges! Please come back again soon!
    Hugs, Kate (Cards a la Kate)!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Apologies for commenting late...again!
    You have breathed fresh, bright life into this fabulous image with your outstanding colouring. Absolutely gorgeous!
    hugs~c

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment. I really do enjoy reading what you have to say.

From 25th May 2018, in line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. If you leave me a comment on my blog you do so in the knowledge that it will be visible to all who visit my blog. It will also be visible for anyone to collect.

I personally do not collect any information stored on my blog.

If you have left a comment and don't want it to be seen, then please delete it.
Thanks
Jules :0)