Tuesday 16 May 2023

Peddling Along

Morning all.
We've got a new challenge at Cardz4Guyz and this month as it's National Bike month the theme is:-

Bi Peddle Wheels

I knew straight away which stamp I was going to use, one of my first LOTV stamps I ever bought, Harrogate Stamp fayre I think.


About the time I made this card, we had Fibre Broadband installed chez Beech, so the OH had been getting things ready, moving his office around, so the printer had been off limits. Still, his laser printer is not printing colour very well at the moment anyway, the end results are not true, washed out looking in fact. When he moved the old ink jet printer out in his clean up, I decided to put it in my craftroom and try that but I didn't have a driver for it. It's a good job I had a scrap of NitWits DP in my bits box that fit the bill without having to resort to printing some off!! 

As usual, I matched my colouring to match the DP, using Copic markers, fussy cutting the finished image and popping him up on pads over a die cut panel of linen effect white card. The sentiment from Uniko was stamped in black on the DP which I'd previously glued to my base card. A few of the lines I'd lost by fussy cutting were added and that was a wrap!

So where will you go with this theme, we'd love to see your masculine cards in our gallery.
For more inspiration why not check out the rest of the DT here.

Joining in over at:-

Add a sentiment

5 comments:

  1. Adorable!! You rocked our new challenge with that cute little guy bicycling!! Fantastic coloring and great pairing with that designer paper!! Great inspiration for those who play along with us over at Cardz 4 Guyz for our new "Bi-Peddle Wheels" challenge!! #C4G322

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such an adorable image. I love the design you chose for your card, and the fabulous paper you chose. Thanks for sharing this with us at Passion for Markers!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely gorgeous! A fab image and I love the colours you've used. The papers are perfect and such a great layout too! Thanks so much for joining in with my challenge this week at Passion for Markers. Hugs, Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun card. Love this image and so perfect with the dotty paper. Great layout and design! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fab masculine card Julie. The image is adorable and your colouring is perfect. Great job on the fussy cutting too. Thanks for sharing with us at Passion for Markers this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment. I really do enjoy reading what you have to say.

From 25th May 2018, in line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. If you leave me a comment on my blog you do so in the knowledge that it will be visible to all who visit my blog. It will also be visible for anyone to collect.

I personally do not collect any information stored on my blog.

If you have left a comment and don't want it to be seen, then please delete it.
Thanks
Jules :0)