Tuesday 1 November 2022

Uniko Introducing... Stencil Flower Power #6

Good morning again, a busy day here on my blog. I've another new stencil to introduce you to from Uniko. This time it's a floral one, Flower Power #6 stencil and masks. For my card I've only used three of the stencil parts to create an all over design.



To start I masked off the rest of the stencil except the small outline flower. I then inked through onto a panel of white card with a soft layer of Mustard Seed and Pink Flamingo DI, scattering the blooms across the panel. Next I masked off all but the small detail flower and repeated using more pressure this time. To get the  leaves in place I used the small flower mask and the small leaf stencil with some Mown Lawn DI.
My sentiment was one I had left over from an earlier make using the sentiments from Doodle Flower, double mounted on white and matching grey. I like to stamp a few sentiments at once when there are multiple stamps in them, it's just so easy in the MISTI when you have them set up!

That's all from me for today but why not check out what the rest of the Brand Ambassadors have been up to? I'll be back tomorrow with another stencil introduction.

 Anita

Jane

Julie - that's me


4 comments:

  1. Very pretty with the softer colours Julie. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how clean-lined you've made this look Julie. Just lovely! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty and feminine, and I love the framed up sentiment too, so classy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's ever so pretty Julie, would look nice as a design on bedding actually!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment. I really do enjoy reading what you have to say.

From 25th May 2018, in line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. If you leave me a comment on my blog you do so in the knowledge that it will be visible to all who visit my blog. It will also be visible for anyone to collect.

I personally do not collect any information stored on my blog.

If you have left a comment and don't want it to be seen, then please delete it.
Thanks
Jules :0)