Wednesday 2 November 2022

Introducing Uniko's... Stencils Large Snowflake #1 and Large Snowflake #2

Morning all, time for another stencil introduction at Uniko, well actually 2 Festive/Winter ones.

First off is this fab Large Snowflake #2 with the matching mask. For my card I've teamed it with a couple of stamp sets that feature snowflakes, Snowflake Serenade and Stunning Snowflakes.

Taking a panel of white card, I stamped the large element from Swirling Snowflakes a couple of times, embossing with white EP. I then filled in some of the gaps with snowflakes from the same set and Stunning Snowflakes and heat embossed those to match. The large snowflake stencil was added over and inked with Altenew's Ultramarine, fading out to Iceberg ink. Placing the mask into the stencil, I then carefully removed the stencil to leave the mask in place and inked with Weathered Wood DI over the top, blending out from the center to reveal the embossed snowflakes. 

The sentiment from Pattern Building Christmas Tree was stamped in Ultramarine too and added along with a few silver sequins. The finished panel was trimmed and added to an A6 base card to leave a slight border.

In my second card I started by inking over the mask of Large Snowflake #1 with Altenew Galactic Stream, blending out to Aqualicious on white card. Placing the stencil over the inked snowflake, I then stamped some more snowflakes from Snowflake Serenade and Stunning Snowflakes in Dew Drops through the opening, except for the central one which I stamped with Galactic Stream.


Again a few sequins and the sentiment from Pattern Building Christmas Tree,stamped in Teal Cave complete the card. Trimmed down again it was added to another A6 base card to leave a slight border.

That's all from me for today but why not check out what the rest of the Brand Ambassadors have been up to? I'll be back tomorrow with the full reveal.

 Anita

Jane

Julie - that's me


I'm joining in over at:-

                                                  Winter

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous cards Julie. Great mixing of products on your first card. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two gorgeous cards, Julie. Your image layering on your first card is beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous cards! Lovely colours too. Thank you for joining us at CAS on Friday. xx Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are beautiful CAS Christmas cards! Snow is so pretty, unless you have to drive in it or shovel it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment. I really do enjoy reading what you have to say.

From 25th May 2018, in line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. If you leave me a comment on my blog you do so in the knowledge that it will be visible to all who visit my blog. It will also be visible for anyone to collect.

I personally do not collect any information stored on my blog.

If you have left a comment and don't want it to be seen, then please delete it.
Thanks
Jules :0)