Tuesday 12 July 2022

Card4Guyz 300th blog post

Good morning.
I hope you are managing to keep cool during this latest heatwave in the UK, knowing our weather it will change and we'll bemoaning the fact that it's too cold!! Our walls are very thick 3 bricks, an airgap then insulation but even then the heat gets through, so it's been a case of cooling the house down as and when. Keeping the heat out in the first place is the best as once the solid floors heat up they radiate the heat back!!!
Anyway over at Cardz4Guyz we are celebrating our 300th post. That means that I have done that many posts too as I was there right back at the beginning!
So for our theme Caz has chosen the theme of:-

CONGRATULATIONS

Lots to go at there, graduation, new job, engagement, wedding, passing your driving test but I chose New Home with this design.


This card was made for an ex-neighbour's son who moved to a fab new house.
Using the page of an old road atlas that refers to the village to which he moved, well as near as I could make it, I die cut the horizon using a STAMPlorations die and backed it with a similar panel of white card to give it strength. The little heart was a left over from an IO Heart of Hearts cut. The background panel was inked with Salty Ocean DI and the sentiment is a Woodware and Pink and Main combo.
So what will you be celebrating? We'd love to know and look forward to seeing your cards in the gallery. There's more inspiration, if you need it, over on the Cardz4Guyz blog.

See you soon.

3 comments:

  1. A new home is always cause for celebration!! I hate that you don't remember where that sentiment came from because I need one of those!! Oh well...I'll keep looking!! I love that you used a map of the location of the new house...great idea!! What great inspiration you have offered to those who decide to play along with our 300th challenge...CONGRATULATIONS...over at Cardz 4 Guyz!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome design for a new home card Jules! So creative and fun, my friend! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fantastic card and I love how you used the atlas very clever indeed.Congratulation on your 300th anniversary!!!! 36 here today in Greece now the sea is too warm for me lol.Do hope your sister enjoyed her visit to Thessaloniki.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment. I really do enjoy reading what you have to say.

From 25th May 2018, in line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. If you leave me a comment on my blog you do so in the knowledge that it will be visible to all who visit my blog. It will also be visible for anyone to collect.

I personally do not collect any information stored on my blog.

If you have left a comment and don't want it to be seen, then please delete it.
Thanks
Jules :0)