Saturday 2 July 2022

Jingle All The Way

Good evening. 
There's a brand new challenge starting at HLS CAS and here's my take.



So no excuses not to get your stash Christmas of cards up to speed! My take uses the cute Santa from MFT and a scrap of NitWits Christmas DP for the background. I found this example of Santa holding a tray of pressies on Pinterest and thought it was a good idea, so that's where my card started.
I found a small panel of red Bazzil card in the stash, cut it to A6 and cut an oval from the center. A small snippet from another project created the snow drift and the DP completes the sandwich.
I drew a line on some Copic friendly card, masked and stamped the pressies before fussy cutting and adding to my little scene. The sentiment is stamped and heat embossed in white EP. The finished panel was added to an A6 base card, simples.
Where will you go? We'd love to see your takes but if you need a bit of inspiration there's plenty over at HLS CAS from the team.

Joining in over at:-

"Have yourself a Merry LITTLE Christmas" (Cards for Children)

4 comments:

  1. A gorgeous card Julie and perfect for the Cuties. Looks like I can comment this time!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun card Jules! LOVE the pretty patterned paper background. And your Santa carrying a tray of presents --- awesome! So much better to see them than in a sack! Fun and colourful card! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A really fun and cute card.

    Thanks for joining us at Christmas With the Cuties.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment. I really do enjoy reading what you have to say.

From 25th May 2018, in line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. If you leave me a comment on my blog you do so in the knowledge that it will be visible to all who visit my blog. It will also be visible for anyone to collect.

I personally do not collect any information stored on my blog.

If you have left a comment and don't want it to be seen, then please delete it.
Thanks
Jules :0)