Tuesday 21 November 2017

Warm Birthday Wishes

Evening all. Just popping by to announce the start of the latest challenge over at ATSM. This week our challenge is -

CAS

So keep it simple! One image, little or no embellishments or layers.
Here is my card.


I used the theme over at the Paper Players for my inspiration, using this Stamping Bella, Quinn and her boots image. It's it's first outing and just the thing for a winter birthday card.
After stamping and colouring with Copics I took a red top fold card and cut the borders with an old MS edge punch that is a little stiff to work, but I persevered! To stiffen up the card I slipped a panel of blue card behind the red. The sentiment, a mix of STAMPlorations and Woodware stamps, was stamped in black and some Sprinkled Sugar Stickles were added to the mounds of snow. 

For more inspiration check out the rest of the team here.

I'm joining in over at:- 

    

6 comments:

  1. WOW! Such lovely card, warm and girly. Love that image!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty card Jules and you made her so stylish with your gorgeous colouring. It was good to see you at the retreat!
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's all Class Julie. Beautifully coloured and great finish with scalloped sides. Love the touch of snow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute image...love the design!Thanks for playing along at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am in love with this tall lady Image Jules
    and how you coloring her incorporate with the die cutting on the edge
    so adorable and beautifully made Miss Jules
    Love this!!
    see you around Teamie
    hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment. I really do enjoy reading what you have to say.

From 25th May 2018, in line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. If you leave me a comment on my blog you do so in the knowledge that it will be visible to all who visit my blog. It will also be visible for anyone to collect.

I personally do not collect any information stored on my blog.

If you have left a comment and don't want it to be seen, then please delete it.
Thanks
Jules :0)