Tuesday 21 November 2017

CASeing Susan

Morning all.
It's time for a brand new challenge over at Cardz4Guyz. This week our theme is:-

REINDEER

Here's my card.


I struggled to find a reindeer stamp, must have had a clear out earlier in the year, but then remembered this one.
My inspiration was this card by Susan at Less is More.


For my CASE, I kept with the Santa theme with the sentiment, free in a mag, and coloured the holly and rudolf's nose to match the elf's clothes. After fussy cutting Rudolf, I cut a pierced window in a panel of linen effect card and let him peek through. The whole panel was then mounted on a matching base card. I added a few dots of Glossy accents to the berries and glazed his nose as well.
I must apologise for the poor quality of the photo as the light has been pretty poor this weekend!
A quick and easy card to make and Rudolph could be swapped for other similar images.

So what will you make? We'd love to see what you do.

Joining in over at:-

7 comments:

  1. LOVE that deer poking it's head out - so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh...so cute! Love it! Thanks for sharing at Less is More!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cheeky and fun card, loving that image

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card made me smile. That reindeer is too cute. Love how you have him peeking through the window. Awesome card. Thank you for joining us this week at Less is More.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That reindeer is adorable, Julie! And a great freebie sentiment too.
    Thanks so much for sharing with us at Less is More, Anita x

    It was great to have a catch up at the retreat last weekend, so fab to see you again :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So, so cute Julie ! Love this little reindeer with the holly in the mouth ! Love also how it comes from the window opening ! A fabulous and CAS CASE on Susan's card ! And thank you, now I have the song in my head !! Thanks for sharing and for playing along at Less is More !

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment. I really do enjoy reading what you have to say.

From 25th May 2018, in line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. If you leave me a comment on my blog you do so in the knowledge that it will be visible to all who visit my blog. It will also be visible for anyone to collect.

I personally do not collect any information stored on my blog.

If you have left a comment and don't want it to be seen, then please delete it.
Thanks
Jules :0)