Morning all. Just a quick post to share a card I made for my Uniko BA inspiration and to join in a couple of challenges.
Over at JUGS it's stencil week and at The Paper Players it's a sketch. I've combined both to create this Christmas card.
I found an ombre stencilled panel using Uniko's Let it Snow stencil and some shades of blue DOx., I believe it was Chipped Sapphire, Blueprint Sketch, Salty Ocean and Broken China. It reminded me of the inspiration card from the Paper Players by Joanne, and combined it with the large snowflake from Rustic Snowflake. I initially looked for some blue card to match but then decided to make my own DP with a Gelli plate pull using all the colours, it was bound to match then!!
I trimmed down each panel and added them to a white A6 note card as per the sketch. Some of the gelli print I inked over with more Chipped Sapphire to darken it and stamped the snowflake with Versamark and heat embossed with white EP. A sentiment from Peace on Earth was similarly done.
The dark navy strip was cut to size and added over the snowflake stencilling and the snowflake was cut out using a circle die and added. The greeting was trimmed down and added to complete. Another card for my Christmas stash!
That's it for today but I'll be back tomorrow with the new Color Hues challenge.
Happy crafting!
Joining in over at:-

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for visiting my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment. I really do enjoy reading what you have to say.
From 25th May 2018, in line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. If you leave me a comment on my blog you do so in the knowledge that it will be visible to all who visit my blog. It will also be visible for anyone to collect.
I personally do not collect any information stored on my blog.
If you have left a comment and don't want it to be seen, then please delete it.
Thanks
Jules :0)